How long do tops usually last in you ?

hedonist2018

It absolutely depends on the top. If the fuck is boring (I assume you know what I am talking about) I want to be ended soon. The intense fuck with good sensation my favourite, I live it longer. However, I prefer medium long fuck because I want to be fucked by as more guys as possible. 

Not. Long. Enough.

I like a good long session, at least 20-30 mins at minimum. Rarely happens but it does happen, which is why I enjoy group play so much. One of the guys in my group, about my age, usually drops a load in me after 10 minutes, then dresses and goes outside to smoke a cigarette or walk around the block while another guy takes his place, and when he comes back he goes for about 15 mins in my hole before he plants another one. When I top I go long, it seems the older I get the more stamina I have ('cause at my age, it's one and done for me ejaculationally speaking) so my bottoms get a good thrashing from me before I blow. I'm popular in our group lol - I fucked one young guy for over an hour before I bred his cute little navy ass.

The guy who lasts the longest in me has ED - he pegs me in a sling with a variety of strap-ons until he just fucks the cum right outta me. Longest I lasted was an hour and half but he usually polishes me off in 30-45 minutes.

• Upvote 1

Sometimes when I top I shoot a load pretty fast, inside of 3 or 4 minutes if I am really horny.  After that though I can usually pound for another half hour and often shoot another load.

As for when I btm, I prefer a top who fucks relentlessly hard and deep.  A man who just needs to breed.  Doesn't matter to me if he fucks for a couple min or hour before he nuts, a hard fuckin top, specially a poz top, is so great.

• Like 3

Depends on the top.  I've been told that I'm really tight but it seems like I open up nicely so that it's tight but not painful.  

So I've been fucked anywhere from about 5 minutes to an hour.

I have one guy coming over this week and he says that he can fuck for at least a couple hours.  I told him please do and he's going to fuck me in all sorts of positions to keep it interesting.  He has a big fat cock and once in I know its going to be pretty awesome.