Banned from the bookstore...

sub4oralcum

On 2/8/2023 at 7:32 AM, sub4oralcum said:

The other day I pulled into my local ABS prepared to submit my mouth to any strangers needing service. I was informed by the clerk that I was banned from the store (and it's sister store). The reason: I was too much of a cumpig. It was grossing people out when I licked cum off the floor or drank the cum from used condoms. Is it just me, or is it odd that people in a setting where virtually unlimited sex acts go on are grossed out when I eat some cum?  Almost every person that walks in eats cum or has there cum eaten.

i do that all the time or at least whn the opportunity presents itself. it is odd that they are grossed out instead of encouraging you, and perhaps taking advantage of your skills.

• Like 1

there was a place when i was younger had rooms and benches, very roomy. i'd strip and kneel on the floor waiting for a guy to enter. one time the floor was covered in cum and as i knelt and sucked cock.....it felt perfectly trashy and perverted as the guys commented on me kneeling on a dirty floor while they used me.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Years ago I got banned from a book store in Vegas when I lived there. I used to go to the theater/arcade area on Fridays and Saturdays. The guys that worked in the back were cool, but the front counter guy was a closet homophobe. 

one Friday he came in the dark theater checking things out, in my natural form I was face down ass up, he quietly tried to use my ass, and know ing who he was I rejected him. From that day forward I was not allowed back. 

7 hours ago, Labtmguy said:

Years ago I got banned from a book store in Vegas when I lived there. I used to go to the theater/arcade area on Fridays and Saturdays. The guys that worked in the back were cool, but the front counter guy was a closet homophobe. 

one Friday he came in the dark theater checking things out, in my natural form I was face down ass up, he quietly tried to use my ass, and know ing who he was I rejected him. From that day forward I was not allowed back. 

I think this is a good lesson that once we're in that position we should accept all dicks and loads!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blacoe said:

I think this is a good lesson that once we're in that position we should accept all dicks and loads!

if i am going to present my cunt then i accept what cum's next

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...