Grinder fuck

Bottom Jim

I was messaged yesterday by a young guy on grinder He was very close and asked if he could come over 15 minutes later he was here Young Indian guy who just wanted to fuck. 
He fucked me on stomach on back doggie style 

he fucked me for 20 minutes till I heard him moan loudly Then he shot a huge load in me

he gave me his cell number and I gave him mine he wanted to text me when he was horny

so we could fuck. He never mentioned condoms all raw

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I have had this happen. Met a guy on Grindr. We met at my place, quickly got naked, and before I knew it his tool was pressed against my hole unwrapped. I wasn't about to let this go, so I pushed back on him taking him in me raw. No mention of status or using rubbers. 

• Like 3

On 2/9/2023 at 7:16 AM, Bottom Jim said:

I was messaged yesterday by a young guy on grinder He was very close and asked if he could come over 15 minutes later he was here Young Indian guy who just wanted to fuck. 
He fucked me on stomach on back doggie style 

he fucked me for 20 minutes till I heard him moan loudly Then he shot a huge load in me

he gave me his cell number and I gave him mine he wanted to text me when he was horny

so we could fuck. He never mentioned condoms all raw

Thats sounds so hot. Love it. Sometimes it is so much better when you just do it without any talk of status or condoms.

I've never actually met anyone from grindr.  I have tried it a few times and ended up deleting it within a few days every time.  I usually start getting obvious scammers contacting me within minutes of signing up.  People sending too good to be true pictures and messages and then immediately asking for my phone number or money/gift cards, etc.  Most of the profiles I am interested in and respond to I never get any response back.

4 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

I've never actually met anyone from grindr.  I have tried it a few times and ended up deleting it within a few days every time.  I usually start getting obvious scammers contacting me within minutes of signing up.  People sending too good to be true pictures and messages and then immediately asking for my phone number or money/gift cards, etc.  Most of the profiles I am interested in and respond to I never get any response back.

same thats why i ignore those ones. yeah grindr is a hot or miss app and can be very annoying and not worth it at times

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lily95 said:

same thats why i ignore those ones. yeah grindr is a hot or miss app and can be very annoying and not worth it at times

It would be great if I ever got any legitimate hookups from it.  Maybe it works better in other places.  Maybe it works better for other people.  Even on sniffies, a4a, bbrts, m4sn, nkp, etc, I don't get a lot of response.  Not very many guys are interested in older chub guys.  And Austin is about 99.9% bottoms.  Even most people who sometimes top prefer to bottom.  Most won't play with a total bottom like me.