What is your biggest kink to do with a slutty bottom ๐Ÿ–

Ezslutbottom

Most of my kinks revolve around degradation and enormous quantities of sperm.ย 

One of my biggest kinks would be to have a gallon of sperm collected from random people pumped into my gut. While I am tied and bent over a fuckbench and filmed. I would be forced to wear a collar that says "WHORE" and the men pumping the seed up my pighole would tell me I need to OINK like the pig I am otherwise they won't give me more sperm.ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 2/11/2023 at 9:34 PM, Lonebottom said:

I want to hear your kink!

At the sauna I like to keep my room fairly dark and hang a sign that glows in the dark and says "CUMHOLE". Guys find the idea of the cumhole hot. One the guys that stopped by was a young black dude in his early 20's with a "holy shit" cock and who insisted in fucking me. Before leaving he told me that the sign mad him horny

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, faggot4play said:

seduced by a sexy stranger to get high and poppered, then used as a cumdump by guys i dont know, who could care less who i am beyond my holes

Yep, like this. Meeting up expecting one fuck, but once your hole is loaded the top has arranged a troop of other tops to fill your hole to the brim! Not happened to me yet, but it is a fantacy i would love to happen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/11/2023 at 9:34 PM, Lonebottom said:

I'm an aspiring pig slut bottom and I want to hear your kink! Anything and everything within reason of this topic group. If its extremely nasty DM me

If you need training let me know Iโ€™ll help you be your true selfย 

• Thanks 1

On 2/12/2023 at 2:34 AM, Lonebottom said:

I'm a aspiring pig slut bottom and I want to hear your kink! Anything and everything within reason of this topic group. If its extremely nasty DM me

Maybe 'vanilla' but some guys, even if you take a toxic load deep into your arse, don't like taken (clear) spit in their mouths. BUT I love taking it in my mouth followed by a deep tonguing kiss or spit into a guys mouth and say "now swallow, little fucker". get me hard as fuck every time and makes owning a cu*t's arse hole even better. S P I Tย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Piggy 1

• 1 year later...

As a sub bottom myself the things I like to do with other subs is humiliation and competitions. When I had a master he had a friend that also had 2 full time slaves. We would often get together and the masters would amuse themselves making us compete and humiliating the slaves.ย 

Some of the things they would do...

The would pick one slave to unlock the others chastity and clean them. That slave would have to lick clean the cock and balls and wash the cages. If either of the 2 got hard they would have to take over the cleaning duties. The masters would sit and watch while drinking and smoking.ย  None of the slaves ever kept from getting hard. Be the time the tired of the show all the slaves were clean.ย 

They would do dildo challenges where we were made to ride a big dildo to see who could push the cock ring down the farthest. They would laugh and tease us trying to get down as far as we could not being able to see how far down we were. The winners got a cocktail with the masters piss as a mixer the looser got a cocktail of everyone's piss and had to drink it all.

ย 

Another favorite was to cuff our hands behind us. They would pick one slave to strap to a bench. The other 2 had to get hard and fuck him while cuffed. They would randomly tell us when to switch and the 2 fucking were not allowed to cum.ย 

When the masters were ready to cum we would ill line up cuffed with them on the couch. They would make us blow them until they were close then they would pull us off and switch to the next slave. I remember looking at that huge uncut cock with spit, drool, snot, and pre cum and having it shoved in my throat. They would pick the best cocksucker and let him eat both loads. The other 2 had to jerk him off and eat his load. Then we were all locked back in chastity.

ย 

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

I like when a top tells me what to wear and then makes me strip and stay naked for the duration of our hookup. My Dom is also my wife. She has total control of who I hookup with and what Iโ€™m allowed to do. She is currently trying to arrange for me to get bred by 2-3 BBCโ€™s so that I will be black owned. (She is also black) once thatโ€™s done and I have been throughly bred she is going to have me tattooed to mark me as being black owned. She has told me that I am to have my cock caged and to be naked the entire time it is going on. Things she has told me they will allow them to do to me, breed me obviously. Spit roast me. Double penetrate my ass. Choke me. Piss on me. ย Abuse my nipples. Slut me out to their friends, up to 6 total. ย  Make me swallow their loads. Take facials. ย Plus she plans to join them and peg me with her biggest dildo.ย 
ย 

sh has also told me she is going to send me to our local abs to service the guys there. She will give me rules as to what I am and am not allowed to do.ย 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bibttmmiami said:

I like when a top tells me what to wear and then makes me strip and stay naked for the duration of our hookup. My Dom is also my wife. She has total control of who I hookup with and what Iโ€™m allowed to do. She is currently trying to arrange for me to get bred by 2-3 BBCโ€™s so that I will be black owned. (She is also black) once thatโ€™s done and I have been throughly bred she is going to have me tattooed to mark me as being black owned. She has told me that I am to have my cock caged and to be naked the entire time it is going on. Things she has told me they will allow them to do to me, breed me obviously. Spit roast me. Double penetrate my ass. Choke me. Piss on me. ย Abuse my nipples. Slut me out to their friends, up to 6 total. ย  Make me swallow their loads. Take facials. ย Plus she plans to join them and peg me with her biggest dildo.ย 
ย 

sh has also told me she is going to send me to our local abs to service the guys there. She will give me rules as to what I am and am not allowed to do.ย 

Wow I'm so jealous of you having a fun wife like that!!!

How did it start for the two of you?ย 

Whos idea was it?