Cheap Cumdump Motels in NYC?

NastyRawBottom

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows/ has experiences, as a cumdump, with motels in NYC. 

I’m hoping to find good motels to be a regular in(I’m a bugchasing cumdump).

I think the best cumdump motels are cheap, in a sleazy location, and where staff doesn’t bother/cares who enters. 

Please let me know motels in NYC you’ve had good experiences in. 

I’m specially curious about the outer boroughs(Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens). 

Thank you. 😊

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Flushing Motel (34-50 Linden Pl, Queens) has that certain hourly-rate ambiance to it with the mirrored walls and sketchy location. But it seems like it's primarily for nooners. For overnight, it gets almost as expensive as better hotels.

Jets Motor Inn (139-06 Queens Blvd, Queens) screams cheap motel/likely to stay next to meth tweakers. Dumpy furniture, old bath fixtures, hot & cold running roaches.

JFK Inn is right near the airport. Looks super sketchy and sleazy. Really dated, shitty housekeeping.

I'd have recommended the Hotel Carter off Times Square if that was still open and you didn't mind a super sleazy hotel complete with bed bugs. They finally closed that eyesore.

I know your request was serious and I was trying not to joke with this -- you aren't looking to stay at The Plaza -- so I went for the cheapest properties that didn't have a lot going for them. Someone could have a lot of fun trying to find the worst hotels in NYC, for years the Hotel Carter was it and had no equal. People actually got murdered there and it was a haven for crime. 

Good luck, come back safe.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, SomewhereonNeptune said:

Flushing Motel (34-50 Linden Pl, Queens) has that certain hourly-rate ambiance to it with the mirrored walls and sketchy location. But it seems like it's primarily for nooners. For overnight, it gets almost as expensive as better hotels.

Jets Motor Inn (139-06 Queens Blvd, Queens) screams cheap motel/likely to stay next to meth tweakers. Dumpy furniture, old bath fixtures, hot & cold running roaches.

JFK Inn is right near the airport. Looks super sketchy and sleazy. Really dated, shitty housekeeping.

I'd have recommended the Hotel Carter off Times Square if that was still open and you didn't mind a super sleazy hotel complete with bed bugs. They finally closed that eyesore.

I know your request was serious and I was trying not to joke with this -- you aren't looking to stay at The Plaza -- so I went for the cheapest properties that didn't have a lot going for them. Someone could have a lot of fun trying to find the worst hotels in NYC, for years the Hotel Carter was it and had no equal. People actually got murdered there and it was a haven for crime. 

Good luck, come back safe.

Thank you! 

This is pretty helpful. I definitely prefer motels in sketchy areas, as there’s usually more anon action and less vigilance from staff or the public. But of course, I will remain cautious. Thank you again!

From being around NY/NJ there are seedy places along US Route 1-9 in Jersey that are cheap and in sketchy areas. They tend to pop up on Doublelist and other sites for hookers so clearly they wouldn't use those locations if they were bothered or heavily monitored. Not NYC but police across Jersey are pretty fragmented so stuff flies under the radar all the time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SomewhereonNeptune said:

From being around NY/NJ there are seedy places along US Route 1-9 in Jersey that are cheap and in sketchy areas. They tend to pop up on Doublelist and other sites for hookers so clearly they wouldn't use those locations if they were bothered or heavily monitored. Not NYC but police across Jersey are pretty fragmented so stuff flies under the radar all the time.

I definitely have more luck in Jersey.

A lot of motels there have exterior corridors which makes it way easier to avoid detection and I’m sure it’s less intimidating for the Tops, so more get to come. 

I wish NYC had motels like this. It would be messier to host as it can be hassle traveling to Jersey and back without a car. 

This is a timely thread for me. I’ll be over in New York in April, but will only have one night free (ie: without pesky friends) to indulge my cumdump desires. I was thinking of booking a night at the Paul, as it always seems to come up in convos about NYC cumdump sessions, but looking at the price, I’m not sure I want to risk spending $300-$400 on what might turn out to be a disappointing evening. Even if I got 6 loads, that would work out at over $50 per load, which strikes me as rather poor value.

Any other suggestions would be very helpful. I have to say I have a soft spot for New Jersey and its men: I lived/worked there for a spell back in the 90’s. However, as @NastyRawBottompoints out, getting to a suitable motel there without private transport would be difficult- but if anyone knows one accessible by public transport, let me know!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Any other suggestions would be very helpful. I have to say I have a soft spot for New Jersey and its men: I lived/worked there for a spell back in the 90’s. However, as @NastyRawBottompoints out, getting to a suitable motel there without private transport would be difficult- but if anyone knows one accessible by public transport, let me know!

There are plenty of hotels around Harmon Meadows in Secaucus if you look around Harmon Meadow Blvd that regularly host people with ads in Doublelist and other sites. If you want to go on the same sketchy side that @NastyRawBottom wanted, the 5-mile or so expanse of US 9 known as Tonnele Avenue has plenty of low-end motels between the Holland Tunnel and 495. All of the above are served by Uber/Lyft. Doing a bus to/from Port Authority Bus Terminal entails between 0.7 and 1.4 miles of walking. If you follow the commute going in the evening and coming back the next morning, the time-tables won't be terrible. Consult Google Maps for routes and options.

It's also optimal for guys from Jersey who don't want to contend with tolls and parking into NYC.

• Like 1

Thanks for this, @SomewhereonNeptune. All those places that you mention sound vaguely familiar- I used to live in Hoboken and work in Secaucus- but it’s amazing how 30 years dull the memory. It would be fun to reacquaint myself with the area while trying to set up a cumdump session, something I wish I’d done back then in my early 20’s… it’s so true what they say, youth really is wasted on the young!

• Like 1

On 2/18/2023 at 10:55 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Thanks for this, @SomewhereonNeptune. All those places that you mention sound vaguely familiar- I used to live in Hoboken and work in Secaucus- but it’s amazing how 30 years dull the memory. It would be fun to reacquaint myself with the area while trying to set up a cumdump session, something I wish I’d done back then in my early 20’s… it’s so true what they say, youth really is wasted on the young!

When I left New York and stopped commuting in/out of the city, they were starting to upgrade the cheaper motels along the GW Bridge approach on Route 4. The ones they probably can't do much about are along US-46 to/from the bridge (between the Turnpike and the bridge). More than a couple looked the part of a day-rate / nooner type arrangement. There's one in Wayne on NJ Route 23 almost across from a bus park-n-ride that has a reputation as a hooker haven (Wayne Motor Inn or something similar), so that gets you out to Jersey and connected to bus transit. Follow the commuter traffic and you're set for the night.

On 2/18/2023 at 10:55 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

If/when you make it out to NYC or NJ, hit me up. Would love to come add a load 😈

• Thanks 1

I know when I lived in the city I had a regular bear that I would meet up with in the Bronx. The motel is called the Deegan motel. It was very seedy and sketchy and there was prostitutes in and out of there....which are normally the kind of motels I prefer to be honest..

7 hours ago, Gimmiethatload said:

I know when I lived in the city I had a regular bear that I would meet up with in the Bronx. The motel is called the Deegan motel. It was very seedy and sketchy and there was prostitutes in and out of there....which are normally the kind of motels I prefer to be honest..

I love the way that motel actually advertises room rates by the hour! I thought that was a myth- we have nothing like that here in the UK (or not that I’ve ever come across).

I’ll actually be staying with friends in Yonkers, not that far from the Bronx- so maybe that’s a possibility for a pump and dump session…

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2023 at 5:39 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

This is a timely thread for me. I’ll be over in New York in April, but will only have one night free (ie: without pesky friends) to indulge my cumdump desires. I was thinking of booking a night at the Paul, as it always seems to come up in convos about NYC cumdump sessions, but looking at the price, I’m not sure I want to risk spending $300-$400 on what might turn out to be a disappointing evening. Even if I got 6 loads, that would work out at over $50 per load, which strikes me as rather poor value.

The Senton Hotel on W 27th in NYC