Small dicked tops at the glory hole

Guest Brissy_homo

Guest Brissy_homo

Grrrr,

This is my biggest pet peave at sex clubs.

I spend a good few minutes playing eye tag and coaxing the top into the adjoining both ready to suck some dick and all I get is a tiny penis barley protruding from his pubic hair.

My god and he wonders why I leave in annoyment.

Forget a courteous suck, small dicked tops should only interact with other older, chubby or desperate men, young studs like myself deserve better.

Please discuss.

Guest Brissy_homo
I tell you something. With that attitude, I will grab a chubby, older guy any day, and I prob. would not even touch you if I saw you doing that. To think that you have the "right" to a big dick just because you are young is laughable.

Most people do not realise that it is the bottom who holds all the power. The top is just there to provide a dick, preferably a big one, where as the bottom can pick and choose to his liking.

Most people do not realise that it is the bottom who holds all the power. The top is just there to provide a dick, preferably a big one, where as the bottom can pick and choose to his liking.
uh huh. Ive met your type. Yeah, ur the boss until Ive fucked you nice and good once and then your texting me all the time wanting my experienced top dick up your greedy hole. Good Bottoms are just as hard to find as good tops

• 7 months later...
Grrrr,

This is my biggest pet peave at sex clubs.

I spend a good few minutes playing eye tag and coaxing the top into the adjoining both ready to suck some dick and all I get is a tiny penis barley protruding from his pubic hair.

My god and he wonders why I leave in annoyment.

Forget a courteous suck, small dicked tops should only interact with other older, chubby or desperate men, young studs like myself deserve better.

Please discuss.

You must be kidding. You can't be a real human being.

this asshole and his sorry ass attitude really fuckn piss me off.I had a good fuck buddy for years both of us "tops" except both major piss pigs used to tag team alot.He had an unusually small dik,great body better attitude a kind man pa and scrotum pierce great collection of cock rings and ball stretchers don't think he ever left a bottom thinking they had been fucked by anything but a 11x7 the fucker had attitude filthiest fuckn mouth I've ever encountered( fuckn believe me I've looked for a dirtier mouth) so Im with Mountain Man,bring on the duct tape and ball gags

Just because you're younger doesn't make you any hotter or more deserving. In fact, I sometimes find smaller dick on older men more fun than bigger dicks on younger guys. It all depends on the attitude. With Brissy_homo's attitude, he'll be lucky if he doesn't end up with a big fist on his mouth instead.