'Beauty' and sex appeal

tallslenderguy

i got bred by a FB yesterday. He's been a FB for a couple of years now, and He's definite got a place of residence in me.  

i hesitated to add "sex appeal" to the title, because this is about more than sex... though i think sex is always a part of who we are, even if it's peripheral. i ended up putting it in the title cause i figured the subliminal would get more readers and responses? (kidding)

He's made a few vids of Him fucking me, and made another yesterday. i was struck by the difference between the first vid made several months ago and the second vid made yesterday. The major difference? my ass was much harrier in the second vid. 

i can be hairy or smooth. i'm not gorilla hairy, but my ass can sure get furry. Personally? i like my ass smooth. i like the way it feels when i soap up in the shower, or when a Man has made me all sloppy and wet. More than the physical feel though, smooth 'feels' more bottom, submissive, fuckable to me. Who knows why? i think feelings like that are conditioned as are our notions of "beauty"  and sex appeal?

But that creates a dilemma for me because hairy or smooth is not a strong identity factor for me, or not as strong as other factors like my perceived sex appeal being a reflection of a Mans desire to fuck and breed me. There is lots of discussion on BZ about "hairy or smooth" and it always seems about 50/50.

As i've matured, my feelings and notions of sex appeal have evolved. my feelings are not nearly as visually evoked or dependent as they were when i was younger. For me, pretty much any Man Who wants/needs to penetrate and breed me in some manner, is Hot and can put me in heat. 

If i had one exclusive relationship, i could just remain hairy or smooth as a reflection of His lust, and i could be good with that because His lust feeds and nurtures mine more than my own desire feeds and nurtures me.  And, i know 'my' (i.e., a bottoms) need/desire nurtures a Top... though i think He has the control position, the resulting dynamic is symbiotic. 

Meanwhile... to shave or not to shave, that is the question lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think it’s up to you. Personally I like hairy, and I myself don’t shave.

But like you said it’s 50/50. A big part of sex is you being comfortable and confident. 

Also, you have to be realistic. Sometime certain looks don’t fit us, no matter how hard we try to force it. If you force it, it’s going to be in the back of your mind. 

• Upvote 1