Daddy's Submissive BBoy

**This is fantasy and fiction. And the purpose of the article is not to encourage unsafe sex. Any resemblance to someone's life is purely coincidental. Nothing in this work should in any way be interpreted as medical advice or instructions.**

~~~~~~

Third Anniversary - How did it all begin?

Today is the third anniversary of our relationship. So we have been together with Kaleb for 1095 days. We started being together when I was 18 years old, an inexperienced and innocent young man.

Now I am 21 years old and my name is John. I have a boyish build - slim and short. My hair is blond and my body is hairless except for pubic hair. My daddy is 58 years old Kaleb. He is tall, dark and very hairy. We met each other for the first time in a gay website chat, where for weeks we sent each other horny messages. Kaleb actively asked what I was interested in and what kind of sex I dreamed of. Kaleb really appreciated it when I told him. that I was still a virgin. At first, I had no idea who was chatting with me. Kaleb's nickname is Looking4BBoy.

I had read endless different stories about bareback sex and insemination. I had also watched thousands of video clips where holes were seeded with raw cock. I was so excited that Chattaaja wanted to find BBoy for himself. I described countless times in the chat how I would like to get raw cock and seed into my boy hole. I was quickly hooked on chatting with Looking4BBoy. The dirtier I wrote, the more attention and messages I got.

At this point, it's probably good to say that during this entire 3-year relationship, Kaleb has never fucked me. Not raw, not with rubber. Not even once. I haven't received a single sperm load from Kaleb.

After a good month of chatting, we finally decided to see each other. We arranged a date at a cafe where we met one Wednesday night. We first talked about general information, but soon Kaleb moved the conversation to our sexual messaging. Kaleb asked if I had been serious about the messages I sent. I told him of course I was. In fact, I no longer remembered what I had written to him in the heat of the moment.

Actually, the date wasn't even a date. Rather, it was an interview. A bit like I was in a job interview. The most relevant questions seemed to be related to obedience. Was I ready to do whatever was asked of me? Am I ready to give all the power to Kaleb? Do I understand that the commitment is permanent, i.e. I could no longer cancel the permission given once. All I could think about was bare sex with Kaleb, so I nodded my head and just said yes, yes.

At this point, I hadn't yet realized that Kaleb's nickname BBoy had meant something different than I had thought. This became clear only later.

I was prepared for Kaleb to take me home from his date and I had been daydreaming about getting my first cock, a raw cock that would hammer my virgin ass until it finally squirted my ass full of Kaleb's sweet salty nectar. But no.

Kaleb didn't take me to his house. He said it was time for me to decide if I was ready to commit to a relationship. If I want to commit, I would have to take an STD test and bring a written certificate of negative results on Saturday. Kaleb still wants to interview me and, if I answer the questions correctly, then after that we could make our relationship official. It's been three years since that Saturday.

The very next morning I went for STD tests, which was funny because Kaleb knew full well that I was a virgin. On Saturday at 3 pm I rang Kaleb's doorbell. Kaleb opened the door and he was wearing very casual jeans and a t-shirt. The man looked hot. I was wearing a sleeveless shirt and very short shorts. I wanted to look as attractive as possible to Kaleb. Kaleb invited me in and led me into the living room to sit in an armchair. A stand with a video camera was set up in front of the armchair. Kaleb asked if I was ready to start. I nodded at Kaleb.

First, Kaleb asked me to tell the camera who I am. Kaleb asked me to show the camera an ID card with a photo at the same time. After that I had to show the camera my clean STD certificate. After this, it was the turn of a list of questions:

• Tell me how old are you? 21
  • Are you top or bottom? 100% bottom
  • Are you a virgin? Yes
  • Do you believe that Raw is Law? Yes
  • Sperm always belongs inside an unprotected hole? YES
  • Will you always obey Daddy? Yes
  • Are you sure that Daddy always knows best what is best for the boy? Yes
  • Do you promise not to take any medicine without Daddy's permission? Yes

"Very good," said Kaleb. "So it's clear, we can make our relationship official. repeat after me," continued Kaleb.

"I promise to be obedient, submissive and loyal to my BBoy Daddy. I will do anything my Daddy wants without hesitation. I will be available to Daddy whenever he needs me. I promise to always be Daddy's own Bug boy".

John replayed it all on video camera, but WHAT THE HELL IS Bug boy, John thought. Kaleb turned off the video camera and ran a hand through John's blond hair. "Great, now the fun can begin," he told John.

"What did you mean by that, I'm your Bug boy," John asked Kaleb. "That's your stage name. We're going to make you a viral superstar. The Bug Boy who lets everyone fuck his unprotected hole. There are hundreds of thousands of horny men in the world who want to watch your live channel where you let everyone cum in your unprotected and unmedicated hole. You won't find anything so dirty or a nasty fucker who wouldn't squirt his hot seed inside you. We're making a vlog showing everything. All the loads and bugs you've collected," said Kaleb.

Well, how does this John story seem? Is there a reason to continue this? It would be nice to hear your thoughts on what might have happened to John during these three years. You can also DM me your thoughts.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 8

Honey, I honestly didn't understand why the owner didn't have sex with his guy - he had every right to claim and take his virginity and negativity in one go! 

Anyway, considering this, he could have sold the boy's innocence and neg status, to a toxic man, watching the event. Then enjoying all of it and keep selling the boy's body for years. 

Without ever fucking him, because the owner is neg and serophobic -he's afraid of HIV- so he wants to give the boy what he has not guts to do to himself

Like the start and hope you write more.

One inconsistency I noticed though is the John's age. It seems like he is narrating it when he is 21 and talking about the past, having been with Kaleb for 3 years. He says he met Kaleb in person a month after starting to chat with him which sets up the taped interview at which he says he is 21 and a virgin, but I think John would still be 18 at that point. 

Just something i noticed. Like I said though I enjoy the premise and hope you continue writing more.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...