Bragging about your conquests/body count!!!

I love to hear about what y'all have done such as crazy hookup stories, how many loads, or how many confirmed conversions/pozzings you have. Reading or listening to what ya'll have to say to get me off. Does anyone else find it odd or have a similar problem because I want to have like a relationship with someone but I handle my problems lots of times on my own? 

9 hours ago, Pop150 said:

I love to hear about what y'all have done such as crazy hookup stories, how many loads, or how many confirmed conversions/pozzings you have. Reading or listening to what ya'll have to say to get me off. Does anyone else find it odd or have a similar problem because I want to have like a relationship with someone but I handle my problems lots of times on my own? 

There's no need for a separate topic on this; way more than half of the posts on this site are by "cumdumps" who post so many stories about how depraved they are - LOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - that I wonder how any of them have time to eat or sleep given all the sex they're allegedly having in bookstores, alleys, bathhouses, cars, trucks, vans, churches, homeless shelters, mall restrooms, and the like. They all seem to think it's a right dandy type of life - more power to 'em, I guess - so what problems could they possibly have to handle?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

There's no need for a separate topic on this; way more than half of the posts on this site are by "cumdumps" who post so many stories about how depraved they are - LOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - that I wonder how any of them have time to eat or sleep given all the sex they're allegedly having in bookstores, alleys, bathhouses, cars, trucks, vans, churches, homeless shelters, mall restrooms, and the like. They all seem to think it's a right dandy type of life - more power to 'em, I guess - so what problems could they possibly have to handle?

I’m not going to lie, I’ve had my share of fun, but some of these stories seem to be pretty outrageous. It’s like some of these peoples lives are one big 24/7 Treasure Island flick.

I mean, when do these people work? How do they pay bills? They never get caught or catch an STD? I mean I know you don’t give your life story online but some of this stuff wild. 

On 3/3/2023 at 7:14 AM, Pop150 said:

WARNING - This is the General topics forum. Specifically asking for or encouraging discussion of bugchasing “conversions/pozzings” here may subject you or any who respond to the request to infractions from the Moderators. The appropriate place for that discussion is the bugchasing section of the backroom.

20 hours ago, BlackDude said:

I’m not going to lie, I’ve had my share of fun, but some of these stories seem to be pretty outrageous. It’s like some of these peoples lives are one big 24/7 Treasure Island flick.

I mean, when do these people work? How do they pay bills? They never get caught or catch an STD? I mean I know you don’t give your life story online but some of this stuff wild. 

I’ve said this before. 95% of these stories are straight up lies and fantasies. I like this site because it allows men who are into BB to connect but I hate this site because participants just lie so much & they don’t even realize how ridiculous their lies are. I expect people to embellish stories & I am fine with it however so many just tell you stuff like we really are that gullible. 

On 3/3/2023 at 8:14 AM, Pop150 said:

Does anyone else find it odd or have a similar problem because I want to have like a relationship with someone but I handle my problems lots of times on my own? 

I am very fortunate I have a relationship where we both openly discuss sex. My partner & I have been together 10+ years and both bottom. One thing we did before calling it official was have a frank & honest conversation about sex, our needs, and expectations. That honesty is what keeps us together and be able to be open & honest. Now I don’t go around telling him about all of my sexual fun and neither does he however we aren’t afraid to say we have a hook up plans. That honesty has allowed us to introduce fuck buddies to each other. If he says, “hey. Paul is coming over on Wednesday for fun.” I am totally cool with it & we have a relationship where Paul can come over and the two of them are upstairs while I am downstairs chilling. Sometimes he’ll invite me to join and sometimes it may be two of them. Completely ok with him. I fully trust him & he does me & I have no jealousy because I just know for both of us it’s all just sex and desire to fill a biological and physiological need as men. My advice to you is find someone who echos the same ideology and beliefs that you have. My case is more extreme I think, hence why I am grateful to have what I have .

On 3/3/2023 at 8:14 AM, Pop150 said:

Mine are real. I don't load counts just partner counts. With all the events I attend annually (including CLAW, Pig Week, 3 Fist Fests, Palm Springs Leather Pride, 4 Atlanta Dominion parties, trips to the bathhouse, random guys in the bars, hookups off asspig, sniffies, etc.. as well as adult film shoots (I'm JaredEriksonXXX on Twitter) i easily have over 400 sex partners fucking my ass, fisting my ass, sucking and milking my fat dong, feeding me their cock and seed orally every year. My personal best was in 2018 with 903 partners using me. I have a lifetime partner count of over18,200 guys and can't wit til i pass the 20K mark in a few years, My promiscuous exploits can be seen on film and have been written about (CumUnion experiences) by another member on here. I have many sexual highs I've been blessed to experience in my life.

Some recent high points have been: 

*having 33 partners fuck and fist me at a Folsom Weeken CumUnion to the point I was so loose the last guy gave up fucking me and jerked off inside me. Even with added underwear an gym shorts on I still leaked through in the uber and had a huge wet spot on my ass when  went in to Denny's after; 

*taking 2 hands at once for the first time at Fist Fest 2 years ago and having it captured on film;

*being tag team fucked and then offered up and passed around while in my pup hood at a pup event called Dog Days at Parliament resort in Augusta GA.

*Being on all 4's in my pup hood in the play area of the Heretic bar in Atlanta an getting fisted with guys all around me,

*surviving 10 days of heavy use at pig week, which I've pushed myself at more and more every year so that after the heavy fisting use (fucking) I subjected my body to everyday at the 2022 event my ass was trashed and my rectum gaped to the point I had to wear diapers for a few days after the event,

*being bred in the steam room at the Sports Barn  in Chattanooga multiple nights by a hot red haired guy and his buddy.

So, in conclusion, i am a thick cocked, slack ass sexual glutton. I am on PrEP and they know me well at the county heath department due to the need for frequent testing (though this year will be much less there since i can now get home STI kits and just go there for treatment). I can't begin to express how grateful I am to live such a sex heavy  promiscuous life and use my body to serve as an Apostle of Lust. Asmodeus has blessed me well. I wish such happiness and Pleasure upon all my fellow males. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4