"I'll bottom for the right guy"

hungry_hole

3 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

"I'll bottom for the right guy" is a phrase that I see quite often in profiles of usually versatile or versatile-top profiles.

What does it mean? Does it mean that the right guy has to do with his cock or age?

I'll bottom just about any time, anywhere.  I'll top just about any time, anywhere.  Just bring on the action.

1 hour ago, Gimmiethatload said:

...something some guys say so they don't come off as a big ole bottom...

I would agree but I would also agree with:

1 hour ago, Close2MyBro said:

That's just somebody saying they're a total bottom but pretending to be a top.

I'm fully versatile and have become fuckbuds with quite a few guys who are mostly top, all of them eventually let me fuck them. I don't think I have ever established even a fuckbud arrangement where I didn't top after 5 or 6 hookups and then occasionally as long as the arrangement persisted, even if they claimed on their hookup profiles to be a total top. It is no where near as hard of an accomplishment to get a versatile or versatile bottom to top you once they have bottomed for you. I love to flip fuck, and have found that these are the men most willing to flip.

Generally speaking, my experience is very few tops are as committed to not bottoming as bottoms are to not topping. 

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1

I'm in an area loaded with bottoms and few tops. It's my experience that when a guy says this, he is a bottom that is trying to lure you in. Once you are there, what a coincidence, you are the right guy he'll bottom for. When you decline, he'll compromise by saying we can take turns fucking each other. But you have to fuck him first.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I'm in an area loaded with bottoms and few tops. It's my experience that when a guy says this, he is a bottom that is trying to lure you in. Once you are there, what a coincidence, you are the right guy he'll bottom for. When you decline, he'll compromise by saying we can take turns fucking each other. But you have to fuck him first.

This ^^^^^^

Common ploy unfortunately.