Bottoms - do you like your cock played when you are ass up?

Bttml00king

Cock played while ass up?   

209 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like your cock played when you are ass up?

• Yes, all the time
    • No, I just want to get bred
    • Depends on how horny I am

I voted for the third option. Sometimes I am totally annoyed with other guys even the fucker if playing with my cock. Sometimes, especially if the third guy touches me sensitively I enjoy it. I love to be in the middle, to shove my cock deep in a hole or mouth of another guy while I am being fucked. 

• Upvote 2

I'm there to get fucked, and bred. I wear a jockstrap to all my hook ups, easy access. Lately I don't even pull my dick or do I touch it. I focus on my home and only my hole, and it makes the pleasure so much better. 

Need to put my cage back on, and get fucked in that again. 

7 hours ago, xsodomyx said:

Same for me. I genuinely feel sick after I cum, so I have to make sure a top doesn't make me. I wear chastity not just for the usual effects of it but also to send the message "DON'T TOUCH MY DICK PLEASE".

This is the best use case for a chastity cage, tbh.

On 3/7/2023 at 11:40 PM, jonny4dad said:

Like most bottoms, No.  I'm there to get fucked.  Not wanked off.

Besides, if you make me shoot, that's it, game's over.

Right On!  Describes me perfectly.  Especially if I cum, I be gone.

• Like 1

Personally,  I would rather NOT cum at all.. first i am there to please the other guy... second,  I lose all sexual desire after I cum.. so unless the guy is interested in real rape .. I would rather never cum

On 3/7/2023 at 5:01 PM, RawUK said:

I have a cock cage, to let tops know my cock is off limits and only my holes are available

I've started doing the same thing. When I'm getting fucked just fuck me, leave my dick alone. I've even started wearing my cage when meeting a guy to suck him off. I don't want my dick involved, it's all about my mouth and his cock. 

SmCaged.jpeg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Warmnsalty said:

I've started doing the same thing. When I'm getting fucked just fuck me, leave my dick alone. I've even started wearing my cage when meeting a guy to suck him off. I don't want my dick involved, it's all about my mouth and his cock. 

SmCaged.jpeg

beautiful