long, degrading blowjobs

Cckscker

so,

my regular guy likes me to come for the weekend. he will just relax on the couch and then he will just kick back and let me suck him. we've been doing this for a while so he's trained me to do it the way he likes and then usually he will just play some video games while i suck him. we both really get off on just sucking him slowly and we will just do this for days when we meet up. his cock will get so pumped up and inflated and he really gets off on the way his dick looks after ive been sucking him for a day or two. after a while so he doesnt dry out and to keep his dick hydrated he will start putting gun oil silicone lube on his dick and in my mouth and will make me continue sucking him and my lips will be really slippery and so his is cock and i just get in this total head space where i continue to slowly service him while he basically ignores me. its honestly super cool and im wondering if anyone else has any kind of service arrangement like that with their top? i tend to get really obsessed with just servicing him and its such a turn on that he just keeps encouraging me to suck him for so long. we'll take occasional breaks to eat or walk the dog but mostly i just get comfy on the floor and he'll play video games. 

then when we go to bed he'll make me lay on his thigh and suck his cock until he sleeps, he said he likes when he wakes up and im still sucking so ive got in the habit of just doing it for an hour or two while he is sleeping to make sure he is happy. sometimes i dont know when to stop because hes like, yeah do it. and then he'll fall asleep. its cool cuz after his dick his way pumped up from all the sucking he will put me on my back and fuck me, i wish he would use lube on my hole but usually he will just spit, ive learned not to complain as much because he says he prefers it that way and he does give a lot of precum so im lucky and know better than to stop him.

its cool because after he fucks me he wont even bother to clean up and then before i know it hes having me suck him on the floor in front of the couch again. its funny but we've found a good rhythm where he seems constantly satisfied and i feel super useful!

would love to hear anyone with similar relationships, we only get together once or twice a month but when we do its usually two full days of total oral service. so cool!

• Like 2

My friend and I have a similar relationship except he never had to train me and he never has to ask for blowjobs.

He comes over every morning after work.As soon as he sits down I'm on my knees in front of him sucking his cock.

He knows I'm not into humiliation,degrading or dirty talk.

He doesn't try to force his whole cock in my mouth but he does rest his hand on the back of my head.

He doesn't have to but he does warn me when he's ready to cum.

After he finishes he thanks me.

@Cckscker so that story.....i've had similar experiences, i seek out a guy who see's me as a hole esp when i'm super stoopid horny, and any chatter there is, is his reinforcing my place w him over and over.....sometimes they don't speak at all and move me around w their hands or point. 

i know i'm going to lick them clean when they are finished....feels so good to be used that way at times.

There really is no such thing as a degrading blowjob. Frankly, the more degrading and humiliating and insults thrown at me, the better. I suck better when I'm totally humiliated and used like the faggot whore I am.396154352.thumb.jpg.d157d1ac8ac386b29a31198ee3a100fd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy giving long blowjobs and don't find them degrading. I was with a guy who enjoyed having his cock sucked while watching football. I'd suck and play during the game, edging him for as long as I could until he finally gave in and would either shoot down my throat or fuck me.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 3/20/2023 at 11:35 PM, Cckscker said:

so,

my regular guy likes me to come for the weekend. he will just relax on the couch and then he will just kick back and let me suck him. we've been doing this for a while so he's trained me to do it the way he likes and then usually he will just play some video games while i suck him. we both really get off on just sucking him slowly and we will just do this for days when we meet up. his cock will get so pumped up and inflated and he really gets off on the way his dick looks after ive been sucking him for a day or two. after a while so he doesnt dry out and to keep his dick hydrated he will start putting gun oil silicone lube on his dick and in my mouth and will make me continue sucking him and my lips will be really slippery and so his is cock and i just get in this total head space where i continue to slowly service him while he basically ignores me. its honestly super cool and im wondering if anyone else has any kind of service arrangement like that with their top? i tend to get really obsessed with just servicing him and its such a turn on that he just keeps encouraging me to suck him for so long. we'll take occasional breaks to eat or walk the dog but mostly i just get comfy on the floor and he'll play video games. 

then when we go to bed he'll make me lay on his thigh and suck his cock until he sleeps, he said he likes when he wakes up and im still sucking so ive got in the habit of just doing it for an hour or two while he is sleeping to make sure he is happy. sometimes i dont know when to stop because hes like, yeah do it. and then he'll fall asleep. its cool cuz after his dick his way pumped up from all the sucking he will put me on my back and fuck me, i wish he would use lube on my hole but usually he will just spit, ive learned not to complain as much because he says he prefers it that way and he does give a lot of precum so im lucky and know better than to stop him.

its cool because after he fucks me he wont even bother to clean up and then before i know it hes having me suck him on the floor in front of the couch again. its funny but we've found a good rhythm where he seems constantly satisfied and i feel super useful!

would love to hear anyone with similar relationships, we only get together once or twice a month but when we do its usually two full days of total oral service. so cool!

It's a regimen,  that's what I need 😵