Lube or spit or none.

Guys. Just want to ask how do you like to give or receive the cock. Well lubed, a spit or using none but the little precum and giving it or recieving with one good ramming session? I'm sure we all had a bit of all in our time or had given it.

When I used to top all the time, I often just used precum (I get a lot), topped up with spit. I'd only add lube if it was a longer session. 

Now that I'm virtually 100% bottom again, I do like to lube up. Thing is I have a feeling at times I might use too much in the sauna. I'd rather tops use guys' loads :-).   

It depends. When bottoming my usual go to is spit. My fav is someone’s cum.  I have one bud who just pushes in but I can easily take his cock.  

As far as lube goes I do like the warming lubes. The only downside with those I find is the top cums too fast.