A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

11 hours ago, MKSub24 said:

My wife is very vanilla when it comes to sex so she wouldn't accept me being with a man. She may be having an affair but I have no evidence that she is. If she is, good luck to her. I obviously can't provide her with what she wants, otherwise we would still be having sex. When I meet up with guys for sex, they can't believe i am married to a woman, as they say I am a natural with men.

I hope she's cheating also,  I'd love to let you watch while I fuck her.

Just now, Willing said:

She may be vanilla,  but I bet she'd love some chocolate dicks in her 3 holes, I'd like to see that myself 💋

1 hour ago, Willing said:

I would love to know that you are fucking her and hopefully satisfying her in a way that i have never seemed to have done.

• Piggy 1

About the only cock I won't mess with is a married one that their spouse don't know about.  I hate sneaking around and I don't want to do that to some unsuspecting lady and her kids.  Someone else can deal with that drama.  

Straight men like fucking gay guys, especially cumdumps cause there’s less drama, hassles, possible pregnancy and other stuff that tends to complicate things with other women. A gay bottom is to get off of in..  use it, breed it, then leave. 
Straight bottom’s, if there is ever a thing… or married gay men to women… just want physical and hormone sex. No connection, no dates, breed and leave and next! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Japbtm said:

Straight men like fucking gay guys, especially cumdumps cause there’s less drama, hassles, possible pregnancy and other stuff that tends to complicate things with other women.

Some gay/bi men can be drama or hassles, too - just to be fair; but at least there's no real possibility of having babies unexpectedly turn up.

On 3/21/2023 at 9:28 PM, slzyfckr said:

Yes!

In last year, I’ve had more encounters with married straight men than before, without changing my cruising habits lol.

These have included on ‘gay’ hookup sites, cottages, a work colleague and a barista at my local coffee shop.

All raw without even asking about condoms, status etc and I introduced two of them to my friends Tina and Gina.

That's haw it sude be backback raw fucking wether that married or girlfriends cheating straight If thay done like that then thay shude not  cheat or even want cock up there arses  if thay  going to go on an raw bareback pig site then thay going to explain the expected

On 7/10/2024 at 12:16 PM, blackrobe said:

Are we sure that it's ignorance driving this behavior and not some kind of straight entitlement or plain old magical thinking?

Speaking through the lenses of my former life… safety/responsibility is an extremely complicated layer of secrecy to control on top of the gay hookups themselves. 

The medical and insurance systems generate phone calls, paper mailed EOB and test results, text reminders of appointments and RX refills, forced mail order RX option instead of store pickup, entries in your online health/insurance/pharmacy portals….

Married men who are being responsible with getting prep and having routine testing have SO many extra obstacles to tackle for privacy of prep usage / testing from their partners. 

College guys and guys under 25 still on their parent's insurance fall into this same predicament with hiding these medical needs from their parent’s who mange their plan - so a lot of them roll the dice too.

The US system is not designed for individual privacy. 

There’s Hippa rules in place to keep adult family member medical records and insurance EoB’s private. There’s no way for prying eyes to access them, unless the family member or spouse gives them permission. It’s super easy for me to keep my stuff private. I get prep rx filled and mailed to my local CVS where I pick them up. It’s all discreet and not impossible for a married guy to have same ability for discretion. 

• Like 2