A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

Good!

Kinda empowering having a straight married guy (especially older with kids) wanna give it all up for my boicunt.

The feeling of showing a dominant top wanted to know a real fuck feels like, compared to his woman, knowing he'll be back for more, or go deeper into his homosexuality?

Hot. Gimme those straight men 😛

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It’s all about timing - not 2 hours from now but right now - I’m down the block be Assup - I have to pick up the wife. Knowing that your ass juice is in his dick which he will use to fuck his wife or your cum up his cheating ass dripping down into his wife’s cunt….. 

Rare find is a married cumdump taking anon loads filling his ass up with cum them using his collection of loads to lube up and fuck his wife or husband… 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

7 hours ago, Japbtm said:

It’s all about timing - not 2 hours from now but right now - I’m down the block be Assup - I have to pick up the wife. Knowing that your ass juice is in his dick which he will use to fuck his wife or your cum up his cheating ass dripping down into his wife’s cunt….. 

Rare find is a married cumdump taking anon loads filling his ass up with cum them using his collection of loads to lube up and fuck his wife or husband… 

It bones me so hard to read about the guy who pushes out anonymous loads from his man hole to drool down his balls onto his cock so he can use the unknown status cum as lube for fucking his wife's cunt while in they're in the missionary position. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

On 11/28/2023 at 1:28 AM, Japbtm said:

The sweet words as a married guy fucks you hard and as he cums “fuck your ass is better than my wife’s pussy.” 

Says that every time he fucks me for the past couple of years. I don’t even know what he looks like. 

It was this knowledge that kept me coming back to fucking men. I only met one woman who wanted ass-fucking all the time but even that was never as good as pumping my cum into another man's ass. Men suck dick much better too.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

On 10/23/2023 at 11:55 AM, Jude said:

There are a couple of married guys I meet at their homes who fuck me while I'm dressed in their wives clothes. The one loves me to wear her used knickers, which he rips off me before fucking me roughly. 

Last year my wife and daughters were away to attend a wedding. I had this married guy over for the weekend. He fucked me in one night in each of my daughter’s bed and the last night in me and my wife’s bed. 
hottest thing was watching him wipe his cock in their dirty panties that we took from the hampers. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3