Have a unused plane ticket, where should I go?

leaker30

I bought a plane ticket for a trip that has since been cancelled and I need to use it by the end of November.  Trying to figure out where should I go.

Figured Palm Springs but we normally go a few times a year anyway and since this will be a solo trip (no husband) wanted to go somewhere fun for a long weekend.

Has to be domestic. 

I don't think I'd enjoy being in NY, especially alone and New Orleans doesn't seem especially that intriguing to me either.

Where have you been that maybe isn't a big destination but still has fun things to do like bars, bathhouses, good chances for lots of sex? 

Was thinking maybe Chicago but I'm open to other destinations too. 

Where are you coming from?

East Coast Destinations I would consider other than New York City:

☑️Philadelphia (bars and bathhouses)

☑️Washington, DC (same)

☑️Atlanta (same + if you are into black guys)

☑️Fort Lauderdale (self-explanatory)

15 hours ago, Leather69 said:

Ft Lauderdale: stay at Inn leather

Key West.. a great relaxed destination... and I'm from Australia

He's right.  Inn Leather is convenient to the airport, the 17th St Causeway restaurants, and one of the most notorious guesthouses in Ft. L.  Guys go down there to buy day passes, fuck all over the place during the day.  At night, of course, you'd need a rental car to get up to the Wilton Manors area.  

For K.W., I endorse Island House - but haven't been over there for some years now.  When I used to go annually (still lived in Chgo), it was the best pigpen in town.  But, wherever you go, you'll have a great time of it.  

Chicago over IML weekend is also an excellent choice, but I haven't lived there for some years now.  Still hear from fb's there though, but I'm guessing you already know all about IML.

• Like 2