What's up with snuffies.com

Rhodiebitch

3 minutes ago, Ponystallion said:

I think sniffles is for kids, just my opinion

Yeah...  it is mostly people < 30 who are hyper impatient.  I've been cussed out because I wasn't able to drop everything right then or because (despite it clearly saying so in my profile) I can't host.  I know it is horrible to stereotype...  but so many younger people these days don't seem to understand normal social decorum, how to make pleasant conversation, how to write in complete sentences...  And most of those seem to be on sniffies.

It really could be a great app if it were tweaked a little bit to encourage better behavior.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, austin_submale said:

Yeah...  it is mostly people < 30 who are hyper impatient.  I've been cussed out because I wasn't able to drop everything right then or because (despite it clearly saying so in my profile) I can't host.  I know it is horrible to stereotype...  but so many younger people these days don't seem to understand normal social decorum, how to make pleasant conversation, how to write in complete sentences...  And most of those seem to be on sniffies.

It really could be a great app if it were tweaked a little bit to encourage better behavior.

before smartphones we had to leave the house and get strangers to like us by talking. most kids never had to learn to literally charm the pants off of someone, and it shows. texting a completed stranger "hung?" as a way of intro? are you a psycho or somethin? who raised u? 

2 minutes ago, norefusal said:

before smartphones we had to leave the house and get strangers to like us by talking. most kids never had to learn to literally charm the pants off of someone, and it shows. texting a completed stranger "hung?" as a way of intro? are you a psycho or somethin? who raised u? 

Gawd forbid!  Have to actually TALK to people?

7 hours ago, austin_submale said:

how to write in complete sentences...  And most of those seem to be on sniffies.

The inability to write complete sentences isn't limited to those under 30. Trawling the interwebs, I see profiles and posts from plenty of over-50 men whose concept of a sentence seems to be "county or state?" The format of Sniffies also doesn't lend itself to extended discussions. And who goes on Sniffies at 3 in the morning looking for conversation about the best approach for baking chicken...? Not I.

• Haha 1

On 4/5/2023 at 2:59 PM, austin_submale said:

Not my experience at all. Last year when I found Sniffies I had a very successful season with many straight (?) partnered men on the dl. I became reacquainted with my back seat usually parked outside their apartment away from the streetlight's glare.

Also hooked up at outdoor cruising grounds and ABS booths. But 80% was dl daddies who were unconcerned with my pleasure but also grateful and usually repeat customers. 

14 minutes ago, SlampaBay said:

Not my experience at all. Last year when I found Sniffies I had a very successful season with many straight (?) partnered men on the dl. I became reacquainted with my back seat usually parked outside their apartment away from the streetlight's glare.

Also hooked up at outdoor cruising grounds and ABS booths. But 80% was dl daddies who were unconcerned with my pleasure but also grateful and usually repeat customers. 

Maybe it is location...  or maybe it is you...  Your pic is more like what most sniffies guys are into I think...  older chubs like me not so much.  And car play isn't going to work in any of my 4 vehicles...  none of them has a back seat at all...