The World’s Friendliest People? 😀

Carlos1881

8 hours ago, topblkmale said:

New Yorkers are very engaging people. The stereotype of people being rude actually applies to folks from Long Island and New Jersey.

That was certainly my experience of New Yorkers. In fact, it was the people I encountered that made the visit so memorable and made me fall in love with the city. Even at JFK, where the queue through passport control was brutally long, the officer who checked my credentials was so funny and engaging that I immediately forgot all about the two hour plus wait to reach him. 

I was with family this visit. Next time I intend coming on my own and hope to delve more deeply into the friendliness of New York guys. Or, rather, them delve deeply into me! 

Seriously, though, I had a blast. It’s a wonderful city. 

5 hours ago, BBBxCumDumpster said:

As a New Yorker for the last 30 plus years,  I find that New Yorkers tend to be rude--but only with each other.  With visitors,  with have a bit of compassion and more than a little bit of pride in out city.  We all know the quickest way or easiest way to get to where you're going.  And we love to direct you to hidden places, places that don't appear in guide books.

That was how I felt. I also think because it was obvious I’d done a bit of research before arriving and was clearly loving the city, I was always met halfway from the outset.

4 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

Does the ship stop at Sodom and Gomorrah?

Actually, I heard they met with an unfortunate fate some millennia ago, but we can rebuild them !!!!  We all know what Sodomize means, so to Gomorrah-ize a hard Cock must mean something even more lovely .... kudos to the guy that can come up with the most delicious, depraved description of Gomorrah-izing .... 

22 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Actually, I heard they met with an unfortunate fate some millennia ago, but we can rebuild them !!!!  We all know what Sodomize means, so to Gomorrah-ize a hard Cock must mean something even more lovely .... kudos to the guy that can come up with the most delicious, depraved description of Gomorrah-izing .... 

Gomorrahizing, i suggest, means to pimp out a sloppy hole, no load refused. 

• Like 1

On 4/11/2023 at 8:47 PM, Carlos1881 said:

Apparently these are the top  10 friendly-countries in the world today 

New Zealand
Spain
Italy 

Greece

Canada 

Netherlands 

Australia 

Norway 

Finland 

Ireland 

Would you agree look forward to hearing your thoughts

Have a fun week guys 

Carlos 😀

I have no idea why Ireland made that list... Honestly the rudest ppl I've ever encountered. 🤷🏿‍♂️

• Haha 1