What's your favourite position?

Guys, we all have our favourite position for getting bred or just love to breed a bottom. I know mine is to lie on belly him on top holding me cock buried in my ass and getting pounded. What's yours?

As a pure breeding TOP I am sometimes lazy so when I visit a sauna or go to the beach I like to lay on my back so all the fuck meat bottoms who are looking for cock up there ass can see my mostly then half erect cock.  Very often they will approche and start playing with my cock until fully erect and they just will pin there ass onto my cock and ride it. and I will do nothing..... just let them and enjoy the ride and breed them at the end. So on my back getting served is my favorite position.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hmm it’s hard to choose…

I love starting with him laying down on the bed, sucking him til he’s rock hard, and then straddling him and sitting on his cock. Slowly easing it way in then sitting back with it all the way inside me, gyrating, reaching back and feeling his balls, or maybe making out with him if he’s into that. Feeling him grab my hips and start pounding into me from below. That might be my favourite. 

or…

I love when I’m on all fours and he grabs my ass and fucks me doggy-style. It’s so primal and I never feel more used and slutty than when I’m fucked from behind. Especially if I never get to see his face. I love how hard he can fuck me in this position and if he spanks me a little that helps too. That might be my favourite.

or…

I love getting spooned. It’s usually a bit more tender, and less work for me, and if he cums inside me and just stays put for a bit, it’s the sexiest, gushiest, hottest feeling. That might be my favourite.

or…

I love getting prone-boned, face down on the mattress, legs spread, as he pounds me into the box spring from behind. And as he cums inside me he collapses on top of me and I feel his full weight as his cock spasms and swells inside me. That might be my favourite.

or…

I love getting fucked in missionary. Fucking LOVE IT. With my legs wrapped around his waist or maybe pinned against my shoulders. The view I get of his face and of his cock entering me… or I’m pulling him close to me, kissing him, sucking on his tongue as he fucks me, begging him to knock me up, then feeling him thrust deep inside me and throb thick wet squirts of delicious cum into my hole. That might be my favourite.

As of late I am enjoying sitting on and riding my fuck-buddy's cock. Usually it's after a shit day at work and I am in an aggressive mood.

When he is watching football I like to get it doggy, and when we are in the bedroom with a lot of time to play I like to get it missionary.

Count me in as someone who likes being on their belly with the top laying on top of me as I get fucked.  It makes me feel like I am being dominated especially of the top is a bit rough in holding me down and verbal.  Missionary is next with the top finishing up on top of me.  I like hearing the heavy breathing and grunts as his head is next to mine and I have my hands on his back.