Cocksucking- what's your count, did you get an STI?

• 3 weeks later...

Sucked 1000s of dicks and only once tested positive twice the throat. Both times it was ghonoreha.

I'm not out there to catch anything. I get tested monthly and am on prep. Though I honestly don't care if i do catch anything either. It's not a big deal.  Can't let the fear of a sore throat get in the way of serving cock and taking loads.

On 12/13/2023 at 2:25 AM, Sac-BB said:

Sucked 1000s of dicks and only once tested positive twice the throat. Both times it was ghonoreha.

I'm not out there to catch anything. I get tested monthly and am on prep. Though I honestly don't care if i do catch anything either. It's not a big deal.  Can't let the fear of a sore throat get in the way of serving cock and taking loads.

So what does sore throat mean? After sucking ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2023 at 9:41 AM, Turbocs37 said:

In 21 years I've sucked off thousands of strangers. The only STI I'm aware of having (tested (-) for everything else) is syphilis and that was in this last year. 

I too have sucked off gonorrhea, usually anonymously in dark rooms, public parks, bathhouses, restrooms, and at glory holes. I’ve had oral gonorrhea and chlamydia several times. (Anybody else get turned on by talking with their doctor about this kind of thing?) 

Because when I finally need to go home and get some sleep I like to feed my load to another hungry cocksucker, I’ve also had the same two infections genitally. 
This is all easy to treat and I can’t imagine curbing my cocksucking desire because of them.

I want  to mention something more controversial. I started sucking cock during the worst of the AIDS epidemic. I was always way beyond promiscuous, and always swallowed. This was the era before PrEP. And I have never gotten HIV. My doctor wonders if I’m one of the rare people with natural immunity. I do know some guys who feel certain they got AIDS from sucking cock. One of them was a Christopher Street bartender who was a famously fabulous cocksucker. Despite his pos status, which he told me about, I shot my load down his throat many times over the years without ever getting HIV. 

Just something to think about. We all have to make out own choices.