Cocksucking- what's your count, did you get an STI?

What's the truth about cocksucking and STI's?

I've seen lots of posts about guys that have given oral to hundreds or even thousands of guys. How about a simple poll.

Just give how many you have sucked and did you get an sti (what was it if you got an sti).

Go...

Me- 0, no sti's

Sure, lots, and no bacterial infections that I can recall. But, keeping in mind the ever-increasing danger of antibiotic resistance, the diseases with symptoms are mostly beside the point.

If you suck more than a few random men, then you're pretty much guaranteed to contract HPV repeatedly. The average slut is apparent just crawling with it. Its many varieties are everywhere, usually go unnoticed, are untreatable even if you do notice, and can cause cancer.  If you are truly unpenetrated, then you should seize the opportunity to try to protect yourself by getting the HPV vaccine.

I have to ask why the OP is throwing out this question as a poll and offering up personal stats to start it off if the OP has sucked zero cocks and therefore cannot have potentially gotten an STI thereby. Is this a legitimate inquiry about sexual health risk (and if so, why isn’t it in the sexual health board), or is it just fishing to find out who’s so slutty he’s gotten an STI in his mouth?

I have no idea how many I’ve sucked, but never had an oral STI. The cunt is a different story, but it sees much, much more use.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

I have to ask why the OP is throwing out this question as a poll and offering up personal stats to start it off if the OP has sucked zero cocks and therefore cannot have potentially gotten an STI thereby. Is this a legitimate inquiry about sexual health risk (and if so, why isn’t it in the sexual health board), or is it just fishing to find out who’s so slutty he’s gotten an STI in his mouth?

I have no idea how many I’ve sucked, but never had an oral STI. The cunt is a different story, but it sees much, much more use.

Hi- thx for replying. I’m very much interested in this topic. I’m very interested in trying, but very worried about bringing something home. I’ve read on other forums that guys have sucked hundreds or thousands and “never” caught anything. I hope to hear some honest feed back. I spoke with a gay friend who says he has sucked hundreds and never caught anything. Thanks for you reply!

12 minutes ago, SometimesKatie said:

Hi- thx for replying. I’m very much interested in this topic. I’m very interested in trying, but very worried about bringing something home. I’ve read on other forums that guys have sucked hundreds or thousands and “never” caught anything. I hope to hear some honest feed back. I spoke with a gay friend who says he has sucked hundreds and never caught anything. Thanks for you reply!

I’ve sucked 1,000s of cock. Through glory holes, in my bed, in bathrooms, night clubs, bathhouses, planes trains and automobiles. I’ve gotten  Gono, hpv, herpes, clymedhia.  Hpv vaccine is not an option if you’re over 45 per the CDC OR FDA.  Go suck and enjoy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Everopen said:

Hpv vaccine is not an option if you’re over 45 per the CDC OR FDA.

It's not studied and therefore not recommended, but doctors can still prescribe it. You would have to convince one that you understand the official recommendations and you think you might still benefit, assuming the protection does not instantly vanish at age 45. It can also cost a lot.

I'm not saying it's easy, but I've seen people's faces hacked apart due to oral cancer. And I don't understand how the medical establishment can be so hesitant to administer this vaccine in the face of an increasing incidence of such cancers and the well-known promiscuity of the average cocksucker. Certainly, all virgin faggots should be jabbed the moment they become known to a provider.

• Upvote 1

So in January I gave a friend of my partner a blow job while this guy and his partner were fucking my boyfriend. They, by their choice, wore condoms when they fucked my partner. Turns out I ended up getting Ghonnorea in my throat. All my regular partners I played with all tested negative for Ghonnorea. So pretty sure I got it from that one friend. 

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely in the hundreds as I was a big cock hound back in uni.  And I would always want to swallow my guys cum as well.  Never got any STI's from any of that - didn't really catch anything to that effect until I became a full-on barebacker.

• 2 weeks later...

I was chatting on this one site and this guy asked a question about how many  cocks have you sucks on/off  in your lifetime.. I  go to thinking and writing down names or just a slash if didn’t know their names  and by time I got to the age of 21 .. I had already sucked over 300 cocks .. some more than once.. 

and a lot of them some screwing went on as well

I stopped right there  thinking damn  I been a busy guy..

I got hooked on gloryholes for while.. one night I sucked off 5 cocks .. swallowed their loads and everything.. what I thought was crazy about that  .. the guys id suck off would put a 2@ through the hole..  few times it was a fifty  as they’d say that was an awesome blowjob.. I’d say they had an awesome cock .

One night I am sitting there waiting for someone to stick their cock through the hole .. I can here one say he wasn’t going to do it because I’d think he wasn’t of age to be at a gloryhole..   I just said if want it sucked off big or small I don’t care.. so he sticks this dick through the hole and he was barely 4 inches. And I began sucking it and I told him he has a nice tasting cock.. 

he wanted   To be somewhere else  rather than here ..tells me he is in a red shirt and blue Jean pants  if interested .. leave here and let’s go  to your place.. and they left..

I sucked off another one then smdecided to leave.. I didn’t think he’d be there but there he was and the two buddies  he was in the booth  with.. I looked at him told him this was my truck.. get in.. he asked where I lived I said two blocks away  .. he gets in and asked if his buddies can join us..  I said they coming to watch or coming for blowjob too he says blowjob but they didn’t want to stick their dicks through a hole ..

ao that’s three that night I gave blow jobs to( other things happened but that’s vetoing blowjobs ) 

• Piggy 1

• 6 months later...