Curious about barebacking

Some years ago I was fucking a bud with condoms. One time he was rubbing his ass against my hard on and sat down. I couldn’t believe how amazing it felt. We decided to ditch the condoms and I shot loads deep inside. I haven’t looked back and bb to this day. I willl never stop. I’m on PrEP and love the warm wet feel of a man’s hole! Love planting my daddy seed deep inside!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Get on Prep first, seriously. There's nothing hotter than knowing you're able to get fucked raw knowing you can't get pozzed. You can start taking all the loads you want and only have to worry about STDs. Once you're on Prep you're free to be as big a whore as you want.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 5/14/2023 at 6:00 PM, PigBoyDallas said:

Get on Prep first, seriously. There's nothing hotter than knowing you're able to get fucked raw knowing you can't get pozzed. You can start taking all the loads you want and only have to worry about STDs. Once you're on Prep you're free to be as big a whore as you want.

You think I'd like it?

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

You think I'd like it?

How would anyone here know whether you personally would or would not like something? You’re asking unanswerable questions here - should you do this? Will you like it? No one here can answer those questions. No one here can make the decision about what is right for you. That’s for you to do. If you find yourself too indecisive or timid to make that choice, we can’t help you.

If you simply need more information, we may be of some assistance. Men have bareback sex because, in the opinion of many, the sensation of naked flesh against naked flesh in intercourse is superior to that in which a protective barrier is used. The reasons for this are fairly obvious, having to do with the properties of skin in direct contact with moisture, warmth, and the small electrical charges of the skin. The exchange of bodily fluid, and semen in particular, transfers a number of chemicals that stimulate the reward centers of the brain; a condom prevents this transfer. In short, most feel that bareback sex is an amplified sensual experience.

Bareback sex is not safe, however, and it cannot be made entirely safe. There will always be an element of risk. Whether you are able to tolerate that risk at some level will determine the degree to which you can experience sex bareback. Specifically, you will be at risk of contracting any of several sexually transmitted diseases/infections (STD/STI). Among these are gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, B, and C, human papilloma virus (HPV), herpes, monkeypox, and of course, HIV. Some of these are curable, some are not. Some are preventable (to a finite degree) with immunization or prophylactic medication, some are not. You cannot, for example, take a pill or shot to prevent you from getting gono. The prevention is fucking with a barrier, or not fucking the infected person.

This is a site full of men who have opted to take the risk, and many of us have paid a price. Stories about coping with STDs are common. There are also narratives, like my own, on living with the worst outcomes. Barebacking isn’t a boy’s game, it’s a man’s option. Shit can get real in a hurry.

Only you can decide whether the risk of disease is too high a price to pay for increased sensory pleasure. The risk can be significantly reduced, and you may decide that the odds become favorable enough that you’re willing to roll the dice.

But don’t ask us if you should roll them. You’re a man. Make your own decisions about your own body.

• Thanks 2