Curious about barebacking

Everyone here loves barebacking so they will all say you have to do it. In my opinion it's something only you can decide and please think it through. Bareback is great but there are risks attached to it, please look into taking prep so you can safely take loads inside your hole, if that is what you are curious for 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I did it because it is something I always wanted. At first I just had gloved sex only , then one time a condom broke and the only reason I knew was suddenly sex felt so much better. Then it was a couple of times raw where the top pulled out. After that some years lister I saw a bottom take a a load right in front of me and I swore that I was only doing to go completely raw and if anything happens, it happens. The next day I took the top I saw the night before and let him unload in me. That was in 2006 and I have zero regrets. Still never pozzed but I don’t expect that to last much longer. Again no regrets when it happens. 

If you have any ounce of regret or hesitation don’t do it unless you’re on prep at the least. 

• Upvote 2

The universal question it seems sometimes.  There really is only one way to know whether you'll like barebacking.  That is to try it.  Vaccinated and PrEP certainly good ideas, but a trusted friend; even a poz guy on meds who has been UD for many months (at least) would take the HIV risk away.  

On 4/13/2023 at 4:02 AM, Decimus said:

I'm new to the site and was curious if I should try being barebacked and bred. What do you think? Why or why not?

I was like you until recently.  I got on PrEP last fall.  I had my first experience barebacking as a bottom a few weeks ago and it was amazing.  It felt much better than using a condom and was much more intimate.  I had a second experience yesterday and it was amazing as well.  Now that I have tried bare, I don’t think I will ever use condoms again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Curiosity is good.  It shows you have an interest in exploring your sexuality.  Prep is a part of my sex life.  I do not seek or desire HIV/AIDS.  It also helps reduce the thought of such from any encounters.  I played safe thru the AIDS horrors and believe it saved my life.  

Bareback and breeding increase the shared intimacy and allows for the participants to feel truly bonded.  Until you're on Prep, just think about raw sex.

Edited by downtownswallow
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1