Choose or no loads refused

bbrookie

13 hours ago, marriedsub said:

Don't understand the question... If I'm going to be a cumdump, then I really shouldn't refuse any loads, right?

I agree.  The question wasn't clear.  You're entirely correct.

I define a cumdump as a bottom that doesn't care who the Top is, positioned in place (usually on hands & knees, head down, ass up) offering up his Hole to any Cock that's hard enough to at least rut in it, and better, Breed it.  The bottom doesn't need to see or hear anything, he only needs to feel a hard raw Cock rutting in his Hole.  If spoken to by the Top, of course the bottom should answer, but that's ancillary to the "definition" of a cumdump.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm not picky, but I reserve the right to choose.  I have turned guys away at the glory hole for hygiene reasons many times; I am not sucking your dick that hasn't been properly washed since Obama was in office.  I had to kick this top off of me last weekend while taking loads as he had a short dick and couldn't get it inside me - I'm not a size queen, but you have to be big enough to keep it inside.  He was about to hurt my hole and ruin my night with all the poking and prodding he was unsuccessfully doing.  I had three big dicks right after him and took them w/o issue, because the guys that they were attached to knew how to use them - I didn't know how they looked in the face, but the dicks were nice and so were they. Also some guys just give off bad or creeper vibes - I don't want some weirdo stealing my phone.  I'm not turning people away for not looking like Henry Cavill, but you have to be hygienic, and not a weirdo, and know how to lay pipe without injuring me.

• 1 month later...