10th poz birthday

34 minutes ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I'll admit it didn't have the same writing signature as "we have to talk". I was reading this and your reflections in the Testimonial section. Having the testimonial in mind made sections of the story "pop" (for lack of a better way of describing it, I'm not a writer!). Without the testimonial, it would have been a story I took at face value. Knowing your actual thoughts made the diametrically opposed pieces stand out.

Plus, on a purely physical level, riding has been my favorite position as of late, and I also have a risk kink that the thought of riding a poz cock really gets the juices flowing.  😍

I have created this fiction as best as I could... Especially last part I was, let's admit, half asleep! Awake but every now and then I stopped because I was collapsing. 

As I said somewhere else, fantasy is fantasy and makes me fly high; reality is other thing! Converting my bf for real? I can't say it's something I exclude; if it ever happens it must be fully consensual by both with no interferences by others - and for this reason never shared with public. 

What I share is that yes, lately he's mostly riding me and our roleplay is that I want him to make me cum by riding my poz fucktool till he's tired. 

• Like 1

This merry month of May 2023 is the 30th anniversary of my first HIV test and therefore the first confirmation of my being POZ.

"Blow out your candles, Laura." 

Edited by SlampaBay
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, SlampaBay said:

This merry month of May 2023 is the 30th anniversary of my first HIV test and therefore the first confirmation of my being POZ.

"Blow out your candles, Laura." 

so, my virus is a child - yours has already his driving license and achieved graduation at school

• Haha 1