Understall action

pigjockbb

So I obviously get under stall, and have watched a lot of clips of guys doing it. 

My question is how do you know when to do it? I’ve never really picked up on when to foot tap. Or when to slide hand under the stall. Would love to hear advice and how you guys know when to make it happen. 

• Like 2

The only time I ever did it was really obvious.  A guy followed me in to the bathroom and went in the stall next to me. He stuck his foot half way under the stall and tapped several times. I stuck my hand under the stall and next thing I know I'm holding a cock. As soon as he was hard he crawled into my stall and shoved his cock down my throat. A few minutes of that and he pushed me into the corner and worked his cock up my hole. 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2023 at 2:46 PM, topblkmale said:

Seriously?

I figured this out at 16 y/o in the mall Sears men's bathroom.

Read the book Tearoom Trade if you require further instructions.

Or, conversely, you could explain, since you evidently know all about it. Just because your sexual adventurism has given you insight into the byzantine codes and rituals for this type of clandestine sexual activity doesn’t mean everyone, or even most people, have had the same experience. I venture to say that I have experienced considerably more…shall we say, sexual variety than the majority of men out there, but I haven’t got a clue how one goes about understall, and frankly don’t get why anyone would want to in the first place - it appears cramped, awkward and distinctly unsanitary. But that’s just me. The OP is interested, and just like you when you first walked into the Sears men’s room, doesn’t have the information or experience he needs. There’s nothing wrong with asking for it from those who do. In a community like this, I think it’s reasonable for the OP to expect something more than to be told to go read a book.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 5

I agree with @topblkmale to read "Tearoom Trade", that was one of the things I did before attempting it. I was also lucky enough to be a student at a University with several obviously very active tearooms, which made figuring it out fairly easy. If you aren't lucky enough to live near an active tearoom or their aren't any in your area, I can see where it would be difficult to figure out.

• Like 1

Jesus. Will you guys just answer the question? The book in question, which is almost certainly not available in the average small-to medium-sized public library, costs north of US$40 as an ebook, more than US$20 in paperback when it can be obtained (there is a single copy available on Amazon as of this writing) and as much as US$200 in hardback from a used book source. Otherwise, it requires a trip to a large municipal or university library.

Or, someone here among the raunchy sods who actually climb under bathroom stalls to fuck other men could actually deign to explain how to know when to tap, when to reach, and otherwise how to communicate “let’s fuck” in bathroomese. If figuring it out can be ‘fairly easy’, how difficult can it be to explain?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I remember the first time I did understall...was at the Harry Hines Bazaar near me...was young and heard guys hooked up in the bathroom there. Guy followed me into the bathroom and went into the stall next to me and started tapping his foot. I just thought he was nervous or something. Next thing I know his cock comes through under the divider. I started stroking it, he had a nice one and I figured I'd go for it, spat on his cock and then backed my ass up on it and rode him. Clearly he wanted it and so did I, let him cum inside me. Once I did he tapped his fingers under the divider so I figured he wanted my cock too. Slid my dick under the wall and he sucked me off. Was hoping he'd take me in the ass but didn't care as I got off anyhow. After that I kinda figured out the foot taps and fingers meant you were looking for understall.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Jesus. Will you guys just answer the question? The book in question, which is almost certainly not available in the average small-to medium-sized public library, costs north of US$40 as an ebook, more than US$20 in paperback when it can be obtained (there is a single copy available on Amazon as of this writing) and as much as US$200 in hardback from a used book source. Otherwise, it requires a trip to a large municipal or university library.

Or, someone here among the raunchy sods who actually climb under bathroom stalls to fuck other men could actually deign to explain how to know when to tap, when to reach, and otherwise how to communicate “let’s fuck” in bathroomese. If figuring it out can be ‘fairly easy’, how difficult can it be to explain?

Here is my personal take for a newby, if you see a shoe in the stall next to you and see him start subtly moving his foot mimic him and start edging your foot closer if he follows suite it will keep advancing to peeks hand gestures, maybe a toilet paper message wrapped around a pen, follow your instincts.

• Upvote 1

I never did figure it, but hey ho, I tapped, coughed, wiggled etc. but when they were interested they made sure I knew. Had great times when I got the chance - when I was young & slim I could get under there & be seen to properly. Sadly no cottage action around here now.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I got interrupted by work, and accidentally hit post, so here is my full answer:

Here is my personal take for a newby, if you see a shoe in the stall next to you and see him start subtly moving his foot mimic him and start edging your foot closer if he follows suite it will keep advancing to peeks under the wall,  hand gestures, maybe a toilet paper message wrapped around a pen, follow your instincts. If he drops down and presents you with his cock or indicates you should stick yours under the wall for him you did it right. All that said, your biggest challenge will be finding an active bathroom. Where I grew up there were numerous opportunities with plenty of writing and cum splatters on the walls, in parks, department stores, libraries, college buildings and etc. It really would not have occurred to me that it wasn't true everywhere, however for the last 16 years I've lived in a major city where I can find little evidence of such activity, but can still find it when I travel.

As to the book "Tearoom Trade", I'm almost certain I found it and read it at my local community college library while I was still in high school. I don't know if the general public can just walk into the CC library anymore, or even if they could then since I was taking classes and would have had a student ID. The mid 1980's were a different time to say the very least. I would still recommend trying to find it in a library. There was understall action to be had at that CC, I was still a couple of years away from finding the courage to act on that knowledge.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Or, conversely, you could explain, since you evidently know all about it. Just because your sexual adventurism has given you insight into the byzantine codes and rituals for this type of clandestine sexual activity doesn’t mean everyone, or even most people, have had the same experience. I venture to say that I have experienced considerably more…shall we say, sexual variety than the majority of men out there, but I haven’t got a clue how one goes about understall, and frankly don’t get why anyone would want to in the first place - it appears cramped, awkward and distinctly unsanitary. But that’s just me. The OP is interested, and just like you when you first walked into the Sears men’s room, doesn’t have the information or experience he needs. There’s nothing wrong with asking for it from those who do. In a community like this, I think it’s reasonable for the OP to expect something more than to be told to go read a book.

Exactly.  Under no definition would I be considered "sexually inexperienced", but I'm also at a complete loss when I'm in a cruisy bathroom.  A book recommendation, while useful, is insufficient.  Otherwise, we'd all just be on Amazon right now instead of this forum.

Also, some of us may be on the spectrum and have difficulty with social cues and non-verbal communication.  This means cruising/understall action can be challenging, given the difficulty in deciphering the intentions and desires of others.  Being a bit more explicit can really help some of your bbrothers out.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TallHungNYC said:

Also, some of us may be on the spectrum and have difficulty with social cues and non-verbal communication.  This means cruising/understall action can be challenging, given the difficulty in deciphering the intentions and desires of others.  Being a bit more explicit can really help some of your bbrothers out.

I would give you such good ass right now.

Not only may some of us be on the Spectrum, I am, and I can affirm that all this nod-nod, wink-wink, tap-tap shit is baffling. Just cruising itself is damn near impossible because it relies on so much unspoken neurotypical come-hither signaling.

If you don’t know in advance what the signals are meant to convey in context, they could mean anything. For me, prior to this conversation, if I had seen someone’s foot conspicuously tapping from the next stall over, my assumption would have been that the occupant had run out of toilet paper and was discreetly attempting to ask for assistance. My response would have been to set a roll on the floor, which obviously would not have been the expected response.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I actually think for most it is probably more of a matter of finding an active facility, if you are there actively looking for sex the signals become fairly obvious. If you happened there for the intended use of the facility or you aren't actively looking for sex you are unlikely to notice. I was lucky enough to grow up in an area with an abundance of these "facilities", and I think I could have figured it out without reading a 200 page book. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/9/2023 at 2:30 AM, NWUSHorny said:

I agree with @topblkmale to read "Tearoom Trade", that was one of the things I did before attempting it. I was also lucky enough to be a student at a University with several obviously very active tearooms, which made figuring it out fairly easy. If you aren't lucky enough to live near an active tearoom or their aren't any in your area, I can see where it would be difficult to figure out.

Just ordered this book. It reads very interestingly. Will make a nice addition to my collection of books on improper subjects haha

• Like 2

My advice would be to stake the place out a few times and get the lay of the land and the guys who frequent. 

Is their security? What’s their patrol time? Where are the cameras?

Who is near on the sex apps? What does their profiles say?

Is the place to busy for it to be worth it?

If questioned, do you have a reason to be there? Do you look like you belong?

Who come daily, or stays long periods of time (this usually means they’re picky and not getting off)?

Do you have time to stop before anyone approaches or comes in?

Who do u see there you know is fucking? Did this guy come alone or is their a family or GF waiting?

All this stuff needs to come into consideration for your safety and enjoyment.

• Upvote 4