Pics of you with cock in your mouth

On 6/20/2023 at 9:05 AM, pattheslut said:

Good to see that many others have been photod sucking dick. Do you guys worry about your pics ending up on the net and possibly being outed?  It happened to me , posted naked and sucking dick with my driver's license. 

How the fuck?  That’s more than just “I let someone take pics of me and they ended up on the internet!”

Edited by AlB
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, leakyhole said:

What a hot slut! 😍

That wavy hair is just begging to be grabbed and used to guide that slut’s mouth to my conclusion!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow! I must say I'm fucking proud of the cocksuckers posting their pictures on here. I have the same need to expose myself but I guess I didn't had the same pressure yet. So far I have enough cock to suck so I haven't felt the need to expose myself. But I do find it incredibly hot to let the world know about the neighborhood faggot cocksucker 😉 

It would bring even more sperm down the gullet... give it some time 😉 

On 6/18/2024 at 10:20 PM, PleasureU7480 said:

In fact, if I’m really going to post an unedited pic of me with a cock in my mouth, I should post several, in this set, so I can’t deny that I suck cock. PM me for the full size pics and feel free to spread them.IMG_5553.jpeg.ae8cb6e39c30ad956f65c3a59a8864b5.jpeg

I found another pic. I really am a cocksucker  IMG_9943.jpeg.60087ff6cfeeae043704c6a3e0e78175.jpeg

• Like 1