Can you enjoy getting fisted while keeping the tightness?

lj1987

11 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

As an avid fistee, I can say you never come back. I think a sloppy pussy is a badge of honor.

8 minutes ago, damsonffpig said:

Totally agree, said like a true ffist pig and proud 😉

Agree with both these comments. Being fisted and loose is the best sexual feeling I've ever felt 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GIVEMESEED1974 said:

Lol. Never been fisted, but  I got bred one morning and then had to lift a sofa at work later that day. When I tell you that a river of cum came out of my ass, it’s not an exaggeration. Fortunately my boss was another queer and thought it was hilarious. The whole showroom smelled like spunk for the rest of the day. 

If I was your boss I would've sucked it out of your hole. And hoped you didn't ding me for a hostile work environment. 😉

But in all seriousness, being fisted does NOT correlate with incontinence unless you've been injured. Your ass muscles is VERY strong a resilient. I got fisted a LOT when I was younger and I'm not incontinent now. Ask any leather daddy bottom who's been in the scene for years and he doesn't wear diapers because he was fisted. That's a sex negative myth.

Edited by Sfmike64
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

As a fistee I’m loose and the top men that like me tend to want me loose. I’m quite ok with permanent weakness in my hole muscles and not able to clench much. I would even let a regular fist daddy make me as loose as wants to.  

A regular and good fisting bottom will have more control not less control of his ass. 

You will be able to take cock easier, but also manipulate the cock with better trained musculature. Milking the cock is way easier.

I've been doing it for years. If I have too long between fistings it feels like starting over