Berlin sleazy sex bars?

Yes, Prinzknecht is still there and thriving-  seems to be the at the very heart of all things Folsom. It was absolutely packed last night for the final blast. Good darkroom too in the basement.

Rude staff, though- but that’s par for the course at most Berlin establishments… I’ve learnt not to take it personally 🤣

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, Spunkinmyarse. 

I used to stay at the Art Hotel (I think it was called that), just above Prinzknecht, so it was really convenient.  I wonder if that dump of a hotel is still there too. It was cheap, particularly if one was willing to fuck the proprietor - which I wasn't.  I think it had been a grand, old apartment building - probably pre-WWII - that escaped the bombing.  The "bathroom" consisted of a portable shower w/commode in one corner of what was once a large, probably beautiful room.  When the hot water ran dry, you better have been finished, since it took around half an hour to heat up a new batch.  But, I couldn't have cared less - I wasn't there for those amenities in the first place.  

Hi Spunkinmyarse

This years folsom could only be described as a disaster for a mad sex animal. Thursday/friday nights.. venues were absolutely SWAMPED. Thursday night at the Prinznicht saw the cops arrive just after 11pm (residential area) to move over 1000 guys on... they lost their liscence to open on Saturday. All venues and backrooms around Schoenberg were basically swamped thurs/friand sat.. sunday was almost back to normal... downstairs at Prinz etc + Scheune..without the huge crowds..

• Confused 1

Ah- that’s why Prinzknecht was closed on Saturday… I did wonder!

Between the Lab, Horsefair, Biohazard and Pig parties, I didn’t have much time to cruise the backrooms of the bars in Schoenberg- and as it was so warm, I wanted to try out the table-tennis tables in the Tiergarten too. But I did have a couple of reasonable sessions in the Bull, and yes, downstairs at the Prinzknecht on Sunday night wasn’t bad at all- who knows? Maybe we ‘met’ 🤣

My first time at Folsom- I loved it, but obviously can’t compare it to previous years. Some of my friends were a little disappointed with the lack of action at the street fair, but I  thought it was fun anyway.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

disappointed with the lack of action at the street fair

Really .... it used to be there were more guys fucking than not .... but it was a few years ago.  Behind those tents the vendors set up it was madness (meaning the dirrrrrty, good kind).

• Piggy 1