Last load sent me to ER

Oldercumslut

Hooked up with a guy from Sniffies.  He was at a truck stop just down the road.  The cab of his truck was clean and organized.  went back into the sleeper, and he pulled his shorts down.   He was sprouting a respectable 7" or with nice girth.  I started sucking him, and it took a little bit for him to get hard.  Got on my hands and knees as he moved around me.  I'm glad I pre-lubed because he just stuck it in.  He was pounding away for a few minutes when he leaned over and pushed my head to the bed.  I felt a searing pain just over my R hip.  Fortunately, he was cumming. I couldn't get up. My back hurt so much.     He helped me get dressed and out of his truck.  I made it to the car and could get in with difficulty.   Ended up in ED for the muscle spasm as no urgent care was open.  So now I"m on NSAIDS and a Muscle relaxer.  Can still barely move.    It sucks to grow old.  But I was sure enjoying it until my back went out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

Thanks.   It sucks to get old.  I think I scared the trucker dude.  He was a bit panicked I was just glad I wore the shorts I did.  Was easy to get them pulled up.  🙂. He was a good fuck; he was in that sweet spot of size for me.   Big enough to know I was getting fucks but not so big that it that there was any difficulty.   I don't think I'll be doing it in a sleeper cab again.

• Haha 1

I want to know about the conversation when you went to the ER? Um, I was being a cum dump in the back of a big rig and.......

😂😜