Black Bottoms?

thick

In my long career as a top, I have dicked maybe 5 black bottoms. All of them as I remember were great lays! The last african-american man I fucked was a few days ago. He had the smoothest hole that clamped down on my entire shaft. Not just the sphincter ring. I felt like I was fucking a fleshjack. I pumped him full of a 5 day load. Afterwards we were laying on his bed and I said "I bet you get fucked all the time with that fantastic pussy!" He said he didnt get that much action because he is black and guys want black men to be tops. I was just wondering if most tops dont like fucking chocolate? I seriously think its some of the best hole around! My faves are latinos, but black men come in a close second. Wish there were more black bottoms around.

I don't agree, the last thing we need is more bottoms! lol I think we should have a law that all sexy black guys must be tops. Too bad the world is not perfect. By far, the best tops I've had have been black.

Guest slobbvers

Several years ago I hooked up with this versatile black man. We'd get together at his place, smoke a bowl and then I'd fuck him in numerous positions. He had a nice hole. I bred him about four times. Last time we got together he fucked me it was great. More recently I'd been getting fucked by a black top. Wow! Great dick! Once he fucked me as I was fucking another guy. That was hot.

Currently I walk both side of the fence- I am versatile but I am more turned on when I am being submissive than an aggressive top. For those who are on the look for some good black ass-maybe you should start looking in the most unexpected places

• 3 months later...

I don't usually like to make generalizations, but here I agree. Totally vers here, but the sweetest ass I ever fucked was a black man's, the guy knew how to work his buttmuscles. We were steady fuckbuds for a few years, he was also the best to fuck me as a bottom and he had the sweetest ass I've ever eaten.

Id like to think I'm a vers/bttm. Depending on the situation I try to adopt to the best of my ability. I prefer to bottom but I get more hits from guys wanting me to top.

Sure Id top you if you were younger, but I love older white men pounding on my hole instead.

It does seem like black bottoms are a very small percentage of bottoms/versatile bottoms out there. Every single one I know of on A4A in my area is a top only. I have hooked up with a few black guys who let me fuck them when I was in college, but that's been it for the most part. Last one was when I was in Dallas this spring and hooked up with a totally versatile guy who totally pounded my ass, but also took my cock up his bubble butt.

I love hooking up with black guys, they always seem to be great tops, but I would like to fuck more of them. I love the sight of my cock sliding in and out of a black ass, an then my cum dripping from it.

Id like to think I'm a vers/bttm. Depending on the situation I try to adopt to the best of my ability. I prefer to bottom but I get more hits from guys wanting me to top.

Sure Id top you if you were younger, but I love older white men pounding on my hole instead.

I agree, I prefer older white tops