Stealth question

Robbie1111

pRep protects you from HIV, but not other STD's. I know several gorgeous guys (Tops and Bottoms) who fuck anyone.  Their looks attract men.  I'd be VERY uncomfortable letting either of the Tops fuck me raw out of concern I could end up with syphilis, vd, gonorrhea, etc...  Now....with a condom....one of them could be epic, but I'd be worried he might try stealthing me.  Not worth the risk.

I'm guessing since this is from a blank profile it isn't a serious question, but asking it must serve some fantasy need or fetish. 

The topic did bring up some good information though.  If the OP is on this site he is already probably not that naive. 

PrEP is really the best option.  Oral is really very save or a ton of cheerleaders from my hometown would have died in the 80s and 90s.

I would be more concerned about syphillis, herpes, and HPV. Condoms won't help too much with those. Plus, you have the scabies and crabs to wonder about.

It would be mindful to avoid chlamydia and gonorrhea as these STIs are becoming increasingly resistant to medicine.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shotsfired said:

It would be mindful to avoid chlamydia and gonorrhea as these STIs are becoming increasingly resistant to medicine.

There is no practical way to avoid gono or chlamydia aside from condoms or restricting to committed partners. For those who engage in bareback sex, these will always be a present risk that no amount of awareness can mitigate, especially as both STIs can occur, and spread, without symptoms.

There is the movement to introduce Doxycyclene as pre-exposure prophylaxis, but to my mind this runs a real risk of simply speeding the advance of antibiotic-resistant strains in the same way that antibiotic resistance grows when antibiotics are routinely fed to livestock and poultry.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/11/2023 at 3:57 AM, Robbie1111 said:

I guess he was planning to shoot in me and pretend he didn’t realise the condom had come off.

Let's face it, there's a huge difference between fucking with a condom and fucking raw, especially when the guy is shooting his load. At that point the tip gets too sensitive and the condom rubbing on it makes it very uncomfortable. I can't blame a guy wanting to shoot inside a warm smooth hole. I was stealthed in the 90's by a guy at the sauna who took off his condom. Before leaving my room he whispered in my ear "I left you a present", I touched my leaking hole. I never went back to condoms.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 5/30/2023 at 9:14 AM, Robbie1111 said:

I was getting fucked by a guy this week and half way through I could feel him playing with the condom. 

after a while I could feel he’d taken it off and was in me raw, so I told him to stop. He pulled the condom out of me and came in my mouth.

I wonder what you think he was planning to do? How would he have explained where he cum? I can’t figure out what he would have done.

He probably stealthed you and wanted to breed you, it's not unusual thing to happen when having sex with strangers, it happened with me personally many times, but I am vaccinated and on PrEp so it's okay. 

On 5/31/2023 at 10:17 AM, Cubbtm4poz said:

But be careful HPV can also cause issues in the mouth....You can get warts in the mouth and possible tongue cancer....

Or throat cancer. I know two men who got HPV from giving oral sex and they died from throat cancer.