Smooth hairless hole

30-40 hours after shaving?  That doesn't sound economical to me.  I use "Magic Razorless Cream Shave", something African American men use to prevent razor bumps. For me, it takes the hair off in less than 15 minutes, no burning, and it is inexpensive.

I swear by the stuff, you can use it on your balls and on your hole.  Just follow the directions and you should be fine.  You can find the product in Walmart, and in most US chain pharmacies  like Walgreens or CVS.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 8/19/2023 at 1:17 PM, bbboyfucker said:

I took a 10 session laser treatment to remove the hair on several areas including my groin, ass crack and armpits.

After 7 sessions, the results seem promising.

Unfortunately, laser appellation is (for obvious reasons) not allowed on the dick and balls, so I still have to shave them.

I shave them on a weekly basis, but the thing is, the hair starts growing back as early as 30-40 hours after shaving.

What should I do to keep it smooth down there for a longer range?

TIA

I've had my dick and balls lasered.

Your therapist is lying

I've had my entire body lasered so no hair at all except for my head, face and pubes. 
everything else is completely smooth including my sack, hole and all.

best decision I've made years ago and I go about once a year for maintenance