Jockstraped ass

Mountainman

I won't kick a guy outta the sling if he's wearing a jock, but I prefer him buck naked. I don't like to wear one myself when I bottom; I like ol' Lucifer to be able to breath and flop around. I do like the visual if we're just sitting around making out before the fucking begins. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Upfourall said:

I won't kick a guy outta the sling if he's wearing a jock, but I prefer him buck naked. I don't like to wear one myself when I bottom; I like ol' Lucifer to be able to breath and flop around. I do like the visual if we're just sitting around making out before the fucking begins. 

As a bottom I do like to wear one ‘before the fucking begins’ but once the action starts, get me naked!

I have found that I have to wear one when I am at a bathhouse.  I am a bottom and do not want my cock played with nor am I usually looking to top.  I am well endowed so if I do not have my jock on, guys are grabbing my cock and wanting to suck it or have me fuck them.  It gets tiresome constantly telling people I am a bottom.  I find wearing a jock makes that clear.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rockhard801 said:

I have found that I have to wear one when I am at a bathhouse.  I am a bottom and do not want my cock played with nor am I usually looking to top.  I am well endowed so if I do not have my jock on, guys are grabbing my cock and wanting to suck it or have me fuck them.  It gets tiresome constantly telling people I am a bottom.  I find wearing a jock makes that clear.

That makes a lot of sense. I have yet to visit a bathhouse or gay sauna, but would probably want to wear a jockstrap for the same reason. I'm 100% passive, bottom - I only want to get cock in my mouth or ass, not have anyone play with my dick or put it somewhere.

Any suggestions for alternatives to wearing a jockstrap to make sure other men only use my holes?

I go with jock and chastity for good measure!

Some tops want to play with my cock and it’s a turn off for them, but it’s also a beacon for the type of top who has absolutely no interest in a bottom’s cock. Which is my favourite type of top!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I almost always wear one as a bottom. One of the hottest things ever was a night I was taking loads in a hotel. Two guys came in together and both shoved their cocks in my jock when they came. Having those loads in there all night was hot.

On 6/2/2023 at 7:37 PM, Upfourall said:

I think I would like to make friends with Lucifer…. 😘

To me, wearing a jockstrap definitely says “Ignore it… no matter the size… It’s not going to happen. I want your cock in my cunt.” I make it very clear I’m a total bottom but I’ve had guys try to have me fuck them. My first Daddy never even touched my junk… it was always about me servicing his cock with my mouth or cunt.

• Like 2