Being a Berlin CUMPIG

On 6/6/2023 at 12:16 PM, Taggedslut said:

can’t wait to find out what souvenirs I collected! 😈

@Taggedslut - hope you loved all the souvenirs you collected in the BULL ... 

GREAT STORY ...THE BULL in BBerlin is the perfect spot to be a slut and cummmmmdump and you always leave with gifts deep deposited and to carry out ... oink oink ...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

when you love THE BULL in Berlin  YOU WILL LOVE THE T8 in  HAMBURG ... it is the sleaziest and most delicious place to have Fun ... 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/3/2023 at 8:31 PM, Taggedslut said:

First cruising night in Berlin and I tried a visit to the bar BULL. I stripped to my jock and made my way to the dark room. There were quite a few guys around the room and a couple of guys getting fucked. I knew I had to go for it and bend over a circular table in the middle of the room if I wanted guys to understand I was the main cumdump for use. Fairly quickly I had a finger inside me performing the spunk test.

As a cumdump I was disappointed not to offer a pre loaded cunt but I hadn’t had time to get loaded beforehand. The guy moved on. Then I felt I hard cock against my hole. It pushed in balls deep, he withdrew and moved on. This is part of proving you are here as a cumdump. Guys love to stand around and watch a hole take multiple strangers raw dicks. No questions asked and no rubber in sight. I took another couple of quick entries, clearly just trying to rate my hole before using it. My hole was on display for a few minutes as guys walked around looking and watching and touching. A few fingers pushed their way in.  Then I had a thick meaty dry cock push at my hole and I let him. I love the sensation of a strangers dick forcing its way in. He said inserted his dick as deep as poss with a few groans then started fucking my hole. As guys watched he fucked and groaned his way until he needed to release. I was fed a cock to suck on, I opened wide and got to work on this strangers tool, with no big fuss the guy fucking me squirted his anon load inside me. He made it clear to those watching I had just been bred. The cock in my mouth was immediately pulled out and slid into the dripping cumload in my ass. Another cock found my mouth. I took another load and another and another.

I counted 7 guys taking a turn in me one after the other and I never saw their faces. I had no idea who dumped a load in me or just creamed me. After taking multiple loads I needed a drink and made my way to the bar. I sat on a stool with my m8 while several guys hovered around, I’m sure spunk was dripping from my used hole as I sat at the bar in my cummy jock. After a few minutes I was ready for more cumdump action. Once again I resumed my position bent over a circular table in the middle of the dark room. Once again my hole was fingered by several guys and a rock solid cock made its way into my mouth. Looking down I recognise his l m, he had fucked me already. A complete strangers cock teased my cummy hole for a few moments before sliding in. I now had 2 cocks in my mouth and one in my hole pounding away. I think the 3 guys knew each other as they rotated around and I was made to suck the cock that had just been in my cunt. I was being fed cum ass to mouth. All three of them watched as each of them dumped a load in me.  When they had done they moved away and I felt yet another cock slide in. I was fucked real hard and I could hear the cum being fucked out of me. This guy was vocal and spoke German, I have no idea what was being said but it was clear he wasn’t afraid to be watched as he issued abuse and creamed my hole. When he was done I took his load like a good cumdump.

I think I took between 15-20 cocks that night and have no idea how many dumped a load in me. I walked to my hotel dripping! I love Berlin!

pict230513_1619200000.thumb.jpeg.f46353000e7c42e566f813efae9e5461.jpeg

hot...planning for berlin this year

• Piggy 1