Being a Berlin CUMPIG

First cruising night in Berlin and I tried a visit to the bar BULL. I stripped to my jock and made my way to the dark room. There were quite a few guys around the room and a couple of guys getting fucked. I knew I had to go for it and bend over a circular table in the middle of the room if I wanted guys to understand I was the main cumdump for use. Fairly quickly I had a finger inside me performing the spunk test.

As a cumdump I was disappointed not to offer a pre loaded cunt but I hadn’t had time to get loaded beforehand. The guy moved on. Then I felt I hard cock against my hole. It pushed in balls deep, he withdrew and moved on. This is part of proving you are here as a cumdump. Guys love to stand around and watch a hole take multiple strangers raw dicks. No questions asked and no rubber in sight. I took another couple of quick entries, clearly just trying to rate my hole before using it. My hole was on display for a few minutes as guys walked around looking and watching and touching. A few fingers pushed their way in.  Then I had a thick meaty dry cock push at my hole and I let him. I love the sensation of a strangers dick forcing its way in. He said inserted his dick as deep as poss with a few groans then started fucking my hole. As guys watched he fucked and groaned his way until he needed to release. I was fed a cock to suck on, I opened wide and got to work on this strangers tool, with no big fuss the guy fucking me squirted his anon load inside me. He made it clear to those watching I had just been bred. The cock in my mouth was immediately pulled out and slid into the dripping cumload in my ass. Another cock found my mouth. I took another load and another and another.

I counted 7 guys taking a turn in me one after the other and I never saw their faces. I had no idea who dumped a load in me or just creamed me. After taking multiple loads I needed a drink and made my way to the bar. I sat on a stool with my m8 while several guys hovered around, I’m sure spunk was dripping from my used hole as I sat at the bar in my cummy jock. After a few minutes I was ready for more cumdump action. Once again I resumed my position bent over a circular table in the middle of the dark room. Once again my hole was fingered by several guys and a rock solid cock made its way into my mouth. Looking down I recognise his l m, he had fucked me already. A complete strangers cock teased my cummy hole for a few moments before sliding in. I now had 2 cocks in my mouth and one in my hole pounding away. I think the 3 guys knew each other as they rotated around and I was made to suck the cock that had just been in my cunt. I was being fed cum ass to mouth. All three of them watched as each of them dumped a load in me.  When they had done they moved away and I felt yet another cock slide in. I was fucked real hard and I could hear the cum being fucked out of me. This guy was vocal and spoke German, I have no idea what was being said but it was clear he wasn’t afraid to be watched as he issued abuse and creamed my hole. When he was done I took his load like a good cumdump.

I think I took between 15-20 cocks that night and have no idea how many dumped a load in me. I walked to my hotel dripping! I love Berlin!

pict230513_1619200000.thumb.jpeg.f46353000e7c42e566f813efae9e5461.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 32

15 hours ago, Tommy Tank said:

Yes me too.  You can’t go wrong at the Bull - usually a good mix of guys and never a condom in sight!

Yeah I loved it! I’ll write up about the second night… although much the same! Went home dripping! 🐽😈🐽😈

• Piggy 3

BEING A BERLIN CUMPIG… AGAIN! 

The following night I wanted more. We started in a bar called New Action and my m8 eyed up a fit guy in his 30s sat drinking on his own. He was horny as fuck looking in his tight jeans and white Nike trainers. When he moved to the toilets I followed him. He stood there rubbing his crutch. I knelt down in front of him and unzipped his jeans. He had the tightest white boxers hiding a boner. I pulled at the front of them and unleashed his dick. He pushed it into my mouth and as I sucked his bell end I undid his belt. I pulled his jeans and boxers down and I sucked him good. As I worked his cock in my mouth he told me I looked a filthy pig when he saw me at the bar. I sucked away until we were being watched by a few guys, he then pulled away and left. I headed back to the bar with my m8 oblivious.

Soon after we moved next door, the bar I had been ass up and a cumdump the night before, Bull. I stripped to my jock again, handed in my clothes and enjoyed a drink at the bar. I told my m8 I was going for a wonder but in effect I wanted loading. I got to the dark room and there were plenty of guys standing around. I bent over the bench as I had done the night before. A guy stood in front of me, so I was starring at his crotch while he wanked. I moved my head to get my mouth closer but the tease took a small step back so he was out of reach. Then I heard a German accent from behind me ask, ok to fuck you? I loudly responded, fuck, yes please. He stuffed his solid dick inside me and started fucking me. Now the guy in front stepped forward and inserted his creamy wanked cock in my mouth and made the most of the pounding rhythmic thrusts, so I was sucking him deep every time the guy went balls deep. Once again guys gathered round to watch. The guy fucking me stopped and pulled out, I have no idea if he unloaded but the cock I had been sucking now moved round behind me and slid into my hole. He fucked hard and fast and definitely bred me while the group watched. I had what I wanted, at least one load inside me. As soon as he pulled out I felt a tongue in my ass. A guy was now on his knees rimming my used hole and eating cum I had fucked into me. He stood up and slid his dick into me and gave me a fucking, then he was back on his knees again. He repeated this several times, eating my ass and creaming cum. When he stopped I stood up and casually walked back to the bar for a drink. I was getting cocky knowing my hole was an easy target for so many random cocks. I sat with my m8 with a freshly used cummy hole having a pint, and fucking loved it.

After 10 mins I was ready to be a slut again. I walked back to the darkroom and there was plenty of fucking going on around the room so I sat and watched and wanked and fingered my hungry hole. After about 10 mins the bench was free, so once again I took my position bent over it. I was face down when I noticed the trainers on the guy from the bar next door earlier, in front of me. Both of my holes were vacant, but my ass was dripping. He stepped forward and again placed his cock in my mouth. I enthusiastically sucked him again. When he had finished using my mouth he swapped ends and slid his dick into my cum loaded hole. It felt amazing and I had hoped I would get a chance to take it. He just made sure his cock was covered in cum and the swapped ends again. He lent over and told me to clean it up and called me faggot. I happily ate the cum from my cunt and licked him clean. Then he went back inside me again for another coating. Once again I was fed spunk from my hole. While he was in my mouth a random strangers dick forced itself unexpectedly into my cunt. It was rock solid, thick and felt sleazy. Sure enough this guy was serious. I was pounded real hard and with a random rhythm. He put on a show and attracted attention. He grunted loudly and uttered in German, that I didn’t understand, my guess was that it was abuse there were a few guys watching him as his pounding got louder and louder and harder. He gave one of the hardest and most frantic fucks I can remember, he fucked like a machine. Just as I had imagined a sleazy German bar fuck would be. He rode my hole in front of everyone and made me his bitch. I was rewarded for totally giving in and taking it when he unleashed a hot load and flooded my cunt with his cum. When he pulled out he lent over and told no me I had a great fuckable cunt! Praise indeed. I loved that there were so many guys offering their cocks and loads and not a condom in sight! Just how it should me. Once again I felt a hard cock plow my cunt. Once again I sniffed my poppers and let them use me, no questions asked. I have no idea how many cocks or loads I took but it was pretty constant. Eventually I noticed 2 lads with American accents with their cocks out in front of me. I had already sucked them both in turn while they watched a couple of other guys fuck me. Now I heard them talking to each other, one said to the other, make him suck us both at the same time. I responded by opening my mouth as wide as possible. I managed to have them both in my mouth but the rhythm from the fucking I was getting made it difficult to maintain. After a few minutes one of them instructed the other, ‘go slide your cock in him!

Sure enough he did as he was told, when a guy pulled out he slid in and I was then being spit roasted by them. From listening to them talk to each other it was clear they were a couple and each one liked to tell the other what to do. I heard him say ‘go balls deep in him’ and ‘fuck his throat deeper’. They changed ends a couple of times and liked me sucking the cock that had just fucked me. I was only too happy to oblige. Eventually one of them told the other, ‘Go on, dump your load in him’. He used my cunt to get off and unloaded a full load while his boyfriend watched. There’s something incredibly horny about taking a guys load while his boyfriend watches. When he was done he pulled out and told his boyfriend it was his turn. Again, they swopped ends and was given a cum dripping cock to clean up while he watched his other half fuck and then dump a load in me. With my cunt dripping from their cum I was done. I had been fucked and bred by so many anon cocks and not a rubber in sight! I loved my Berlin breeding!

I’m tempted to book my regular sexual health checkup, can’t wait to find out what souvenirs I collected! 😈

pict230601_1915340000.thumb.jpeg.7f16928377b6180b026fd09d0e7ee650.jpeg 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Taggedslut said:

BEING A BERLIN CUMPIG… AGAIN! 

The following night I wanted more. We started in a bar called New Action and my m8 eyed up a fit guy in his 30s sat drinking on his own. He was horny as fuck looking in his tight jeans and white Nike trainers. When he moved to the toilets I followed him. He stood there rubbing his crutch. I knelt down in front of him and unzipped his jeans. He had the tightest white boxers hiding a boner. I pulled at the front of them and unleashed his dick. He pushed it into my mouth and as I sucked his bell end I undid his belt. I pulled his jeans and boxers down and I sucked him good. As I worked his cock in my mouth he told me I looked a filthy pig when he saw me at the bar. I sucked away until we were being watched by a few guys, he then pulled away and left. I headed back to the bar with my m8 oblivious.

Soon after we moved next door, the bar I had been ass up and a cumdump the night before, Bull. I stripped to my jock again, handed in my clothes and enjoyed a drink at the bar. I told my m8 I was going for a wonder but in effect I wanted loading. I got to the dark room and there were plenty of guys standing around. I bent over the bench as I had done the night before. A guy stood in front of me, so I was starring at his crotch while he wanked. I moved my head to get my mouth closer but the tease took a small step back so he was out of reach. Then I heard a German accent from behind me ask, ok to fuck you? I loudly responded, fuck, yes please. He stuffed his solid dick inside me and started fucking me. Now the guy in front stepped forward and inserted his creamy wanked cock in my mouth and made the most of the pounding rhythmic thrusts, so I was sucking him deep every time the guy went balls deep. Once again guys gathered round to watch. The guy fucking me stopped and pulled out, I have no idea if he unloaded but the cock I had been sucking now moved round behind me and slid into my hole. He fucked hard and fast and definitely bred me while the group watched. I had what I wanted, at least one load inside me. As soon as he pulled out I felt a tongue in my ass. A guy was now on his knees rimming my used hole and eating cum I had fucked into me. He stood up and slid his dick into me and gave me a fucking, then he was back on his knees again. He repeated this several times, eating my ass and creaming cum. When he stopped I stood up and casually walked back to the bar for a drink. I was getting cocky knowing my hole was an easy target for so many random cocks. I sat with my m8 with a freshly used cummy hole having a pint, and fucking loved it.

After 10 mins I was ready to be a slut again. I walked back to the darkroom and there was plenty of fucking going on around the room so I sat and watched and wanked and fingered my hungry hole. After about 10 mins the bench was free, so once again I took my position bent over it. I was face down when I noticed the trainers on the guy from the bar next door earlier, in front of me. Both of my holes were vacant, but my ass was dripping. He stepped forward and again placed his cock in my mouth. I enthusiastically sucked him again. When he had finished using my mouth he swapped ends and slid his dick into my cum loaded hole. It felt amazing and I had hoped I would get a chance to take it. He just made sure his cock was covered in cum and the swapped ends again. He lent over and told me to clean it up and called me faggot. I happily ate the cum from my cunt and licked him clean. Then he went back inside me again for another coating. Once again I was fed spunk from my hole. While he was in my mouth a random strangers dick forced itself unexpectedly into my cunt. It was rock solid, thick and felt sleazy. Sure enough this guy was serious. I was pounded real hard and with a random rhythm. He put on a show and attracted attention. He grunted loudly and uttered in German, that I didn’t understand, my guess was that it was abuse there were a few guys watching him as his pounding got louder and louder and harder. He gave one of the hardest and most frantic fucks I can remember, he fucked like a machine. Just as I had imagined a sleazy German bar fuck would be. He rode my hole in front of everyone and made me his bitch. I was rewarded for totally giving in and taking it when he unleashed a hot load and flooded my cunt with his cum. When he pulled out he lent over and told no me I had a great fuckable cunt! Praise indeed. I loved that there were so many guys offering their cocks and loads and not a condom in sight! Just how it should me. Once again I felt a hard cock plow my cunt. Once again I sniffed my poppers and let them use me, no questions asked. I have no idea how many cocks or loads I took but it was pretty constant. Eventually I noticed 2 lads with American accents with their cocks out in front of me. I had already sucked them both in turn while they watched a couple of other guys fuck me. Now I heard them talking to each other, one said to the other, make him suck us both at the same time. I responded by opening my mouth as wide as possible. I managed to have them both in my mouth but the rhythm from the fucking I was getting made it difficult to maintain. After a few minutes one of them instructed the other, ‘go slide your cock in him!

Sure enough he did as he was told, when a guy pulled out he slid in and I was then being spit roasted by them. From listening to them talk to each other it was clear they were a couple and each one liked to tell the other what to do. I heard him say ‘go balls deep in him’ and ‘fuck his throat deeper’. They changed ends a couple of times and liked me sucking the cock that had just fucked me. I was only too happy to oblige. Eventually one of them told the other, ‘Go on, dump your load in him’. He used my cunt to get off and unloaded a full load while his boyfriend watched. There’s something incredibly horny about taking a guys load while his boyfriend watches. When he was done he pulled out and told his boyfriend it was his turn. Again, they swopped ends and was given a cum dripping cock to clean up while he watched his other half fuck and then dump a load in me. With my cunt dripping from their cum I was done. I had been fucked and bred by so many anon cocks and not a rubber in sight! I loved my Berlin breeding!

I’m tempted to book my regular sexual health checkup, can’t wait to find out what souvenirs I collected! 😈

pict230601_1915340000.thumb.jpeg.7f16928377b6180b026fd09d0e7ee650.jpeg 

Fucking wonderful. 

Love a dripping hole

• Piggy 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 12:16 PM, Taggedslut said:

......can’t wait to find out what souvenirs I collected! 😈

GREAT STORY ...and  THE BULL in BBerlin is the perfect spot to be a slut and cummmmmdump and you always leave with gifts deep deposited and to carry out ... oink oink ...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

when you love THE BULL in Berlin  YOU WILL LOVE THE T8 in  HAMBURG ... it is the sleaziest and most delicious place to have Fun ... 

• 3 months later...