Divorce?

3 hours ago, SFCumdog said:

I'm probably not going to make a lot of friends by posting what I am going to, but here goes. In High School my sister started dating a guy a year younger than her. I just inherently felt that he was gay, but I had no actual proof, so I let it go. In the interim I got more comfortable with who I was, and started going to bars and things. I had never tried to date girls, though some had come after me. I just knew that it was not for me, I much preferred the cock I had been getting all through high school.

At the bars I went to there were always these older gays that you would meet who had at one time been married, (some still were) and then all they did was talk shit about their ex wives and how horrid they had been, and continued to be, post divorce. I just fell into the trap of believing them as they blathered on about what bitches they had been married to, feeling sorry for what they had endured.

Time passes, and my sister announces she is getting married to this guy. Against all my better judgement I tried to suggest to her that perhaps he was gay and did she really know what she was doing. She assured me that he was not, and that he loved sex too much to be gay. And she kind of got pissed at me and it affected our relationship for a long time. Eventually they married and life moved on.

About 5 years into the marriage I started seeing warning signs. All these couples that they would become tight friends with, would eventually mysteriously fall away couple by couple for some arcane reason or another. Then he started getting campier than usual. My BF at the time said to me "There's something going on there." We all got our haircut by the same very obviously gay hairdresser. One day my BF popped in for a cut and there was my brother in law on the chair getting a cut and my BF said the two of them were acting like they were in love with one another. Suddenly they'd be going into NYC on their days off while my sister was working, etc... And then the shit hit the fan. He told my sister that he was having "gay thoughts."

Of course, just when he does this, and things start falling apart, didn't she find out she was pregnant.

They stayed together, had the kid, and spent the next 5 tumultuous years with him trying to keep a lid on it (which I told her he'd never be able to do), while things continued to spiral downward. He became increasingly more flamboyant... the clothes, the hair, the jewelry, etc... which caused everyone to speculate behind about them behind their backs. He got more distant and bitchy, paid little to no attention to the child, etc... They owned a business together which he ran into the ground by spending like he was a Vanderbilt. And he became increasingly nastier to my sister. It finally got to the breaking point, and when did he decide to finally own up to his being gay? Well that happened the week before Christmas, in true self centered fashion, when he walked out on them and never looked back.

I guess the point that I am trying to make here is that a lot of nice women really get badly hurt by men who don't have the balls to just be their authentic selves from the get go, and instead use them as covers for their being gay until it no longer serves them. Then they do shit behind their backs thinking their wives are stupid, when what they are really doing is ruining their wive's self esteem, their self worth, and betraying their trust.  It's great if somehow you have a wife who is in on it with you, but most aren't, and never signed up for this. I get that some guys don't really come to know who they are till they are older too and that's a whole other discussion. But I at last saw the other side of the equation from what all those bitter gay divorcees were always dishing about. Is it any wonder your wives turn into bitches after doing this to them? My sister's life has never been the same. They divorced and she remarried, only to be widowed in her 40s. Her husband has turned into a bitter, miserable shell of a drunken human, who stills continues to disappoint her and their now grown child. 

So to everyone that thinks this stuff is so great, and wonders should they divorce... I'd suggest for once doing the right thing if this is who you are and this is what you want in life. You've used your wife long enough. Let her try to get on with her life while she still can and still has some self respect left. Those bitter ex wives are bitter for a reason. And until you've seen the mess you created from the other side of this, you can never understand what you are doing to them.

Well said and sorry your sister had to go through that. But that isn’t the case with everyone. I’m still married. We do not have a typical marriage but we are both very happy. She has no clue I’m bi after all these years (even after me getting pozzed and infecting her). 
Think of it this way. Straight married men cheat with other women and we don’t go (as) crazy. Bi married men cheat the same way, just with men. Your brother-in-law was obviously just using her the hide his gay life. That not what most of us do. 

• 4 weeks later...

I started sucking cock during my first marriage. I traveled a lot for biz, I love pussy, also love a hard cock. When I got divorced I became a total slut, because I could host, I would suck cock whenever possible, loved being able to host str8/married guys who just wanted to get sucked off. Remarried now, she's bi as well and we both get plenty of cock. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Warmnsalty said:

I started sucking cock during my first marriage. I traveled a lot for biz, I love pussy, also love a hard cock. When I got divorced I became a total slut, because I could host, I would suck cock whenever possible, loved being able to host str8/married guys who just wanted to get sucked off. Remarried now, she's bi as well and we both get plenty of cock. 

Is it bad that I want to divorce my wife so I can be a slut and suck dick daily??

• 2 weeks later...

Cocksucker here. Not divorced, but after almost 30 years I may heading that way.

When I first got married my wife and I had a very active sex life. She was also not shy about public displays of affection. We were traveling through the South West and stopped at a rest area on the freeway. I went in to the bathrooms to dispose of some excess coffee. She headed for the "ladies room to freshen up." There were people lined up at the urinals so I went into a stall. I pissed and then sat down to read the graffiti. There was a glory hole in the wall and a guy was stroking a nice cock in the neighboring stall. I signaled him I was interested and he slid his cock through and I started giving him a BJ. He soon shot a load in my mouth which I swallowed down. We both exited our stalls at the same time and I got a good look at him, older guy, balding, mustache. I went outside and sat at a picnic table to wait for my wife. He sat down at the table next to me without either of us saying anything. My wife came out and I stood up. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in for a deep kiss. She said "umm, your kisses taste really good today." I look over and the guy gives me a big wink. My wife saw it. When we got back in the car she said "I think that old guy was jealous of you because you have such a sexy wife." Well, modesty was never one of her strong points. I hope the old guy enjoyed the situation as much as I did.

My 1st hetrosexual only wife divorced me because of my adultery with men during that marriage relationship.  Met my 2nd (bisexual) wife via straight swinging activities and she knew that I was bisexual from the first time we had met. She'd watched me have sex with other men in the same room but her fully clothed without any participation. I've fucked, been fucked and swapped oral sex with guys and  her watching in the past. 

Over time my orientation shifted from bisexual to homosexual and she understands that my preference is more for men now.  She has her own boyfriends as she wants to go via swinging activities.  She also knows that I am fully involved in bareback sex without condoms with men now. She and I don't have hetrosexual intercourse anymore for about 8 years now and fully disconnected from any m/f oral since January 2022 so are hetro-celebate now.

She's fully convinced that I have STD and will get HIV sometime in the future but we still love eachother as companions and  couple in public. 

I'm considered a H.O.W or Husband Out to Wife who knows about my sexual preferences being for men. I've got a long distance boyfriend who is in a similar relationship with his wife but he and I are in an open relationship with eachother because of the distance. We've met once already and talk online about every few days and voice call monthly. 

Unfortunately our family situation with vanilla disabled adult relatives living with us and in a smaller community means I'm not available to meet up with men as much as I want to.  I'm in two closets with my own due to family and work and her's as a woman willingly married to a homosexual man in an open marriage relationship. 

My fantasy is to finally share oral sex on another man with her but I'm finishing him and swallowing his cum because she hates male cum! 

Edited by cyberdolphnow
spelling and grammar and idea
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, cyberdolphnow said:

My 1st hetrosexual only wife divorced me because of my adultery with men during that marriage relationship.  Met my 2nd (bisexual) wife via straight swinging activities and she knew that I was bisexual from the first time we had met. She'd watched me have sex with other men in the same room but her fully clothed without any participation. I've fucked, been fucked and swapped oral sex with guys and  her watching in the past. 

Over time my orientation shifted from bisexual to homosexual and she understands that my preference is more for men now.  She has her own boyfriends as she wants to go via swinging activities.  She also knows that I am fully involved in bareback sex without condoms with men now. She and I don't have hetrosexual intercourse anymore for about 8 years now and fully disconnected from any m/f oral since January 2022 so are hetro-celebate now.

She's fully convinced that I have STD and will get HIV sometime in the future but we still love eachother as companions and  couple in public. 

I'm considered a H.O.W or Husband Out to Wife who knows about my sexual preferences being for men. I've got a long distance boyfriend who is in a similar relationship with his wife but he and I are in an open relationship with eachother because of the distance. We've met once already and talk online about every few days and voice call monthly. 

Unfortunately our family situation with vanilla disabled adult relatives living with us and in a smaller community means I'm not available to meet up with men as much as I want to.  I'm in two closets with my own due to family and work and her's as a woman willingly married to a homosexual man in an open marriage relationship. 

My fantasy is to finally share oral sex on another man with her but I'm finishing him and swallowing his cum because she hates male cum! 

Thank you for being so honest. I think I am in the same position but maybe a few years before. I don’t have sex with my wife anymore and I have about 3 to 5 regulars and some Random’s . That’s plenty of cuming  for me let alone my feeders, but dick is so good I don’t need vagina, I have so much dick!  And divorce is so scary.

• Upvote 1