Casual Hookup

Met up with a guy at last night, originally just to blow him. We met up in a lot late at night, and the first thing he told me to do was get on my knees to blow him. He was pretty physical, pushing my face into his dick and pulling on my hair, I loved it. After about 15 minutes of face fucking me he grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock as deep into my throat as possible, and flooded me with cum. I'd never been used like that and was the horniest I'd ever been. He said he was still up for more, but the bugs were getting bad so he said we should move it into his truck. I climbed up into his truck and he instantly started pressing my face into his still flaccid cock. I put it into my mouth and started blowing him again, and after a minute or two he was back to full mast. While sucking him, he slid my pants off and started to play with my ass. At first he was just grabbing and squeezing it, but he got more into it and started slapping it and trying to push into my hole with his fingers. I felt like I was out of my mind at that point, I begged him to fuck me and I didn't care if he didn't have lube or condoms. Thankfully he obliged me. He told me to turn around and stick my ass up, to which he spread my cheeks and started rimming me. I was so desperate at this point that it felt like I was gonna cum just from him getting my ass ready. After he finished that, I lied down flat on the back seat and he push his cock into me. It felt so fucking amazing, and somehow even better once he started properly fucking my ass. He was pretty modest at first, but once I was accustomed to it he started fucking me hard. It hurt a bit, but honestly that just made it better at that point. The entire time he was destroying my hole he kept calling me a faggot, and telling me what a slut I was, I was in heaven. Eventually he told me he was getting close, and I begged him to breed my hole and fill me up, to which he was more than happy to help me out. After catching his breath, he got me to go face down ass up, and jerked me off from behind. It was by far the hardest I've ever finished, I came so loud he had to tell me to quiet down.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2