Fat Helmet Head or Smaller Tapered Head?

What kind of cock head do guys like in their ass?  A big, fat helmet head or a smaller, tapered cock head?

I've always thought that the best for me was a smaller or tapered cock head that would first enter my ass more easily.  I certainly don't like pain and love the way a tapered cock head seems to just slip in fairly easily.  

But I just had a second fuck from a guy with a big, fat helmet head.  Now I have a pretty tight ass but I'm lucky because I open up nicely and I'm amazed at what a guy can get up there in my hole.  I just got together with a guy who has the fattest cock head that I've ever seem.  And his thing was to put me on my back and make me watch his beautiful cock stretch me wide and enter my ass.  He was very patient and took his time so it did not hurt and felt awesome going in.  And I absolutely loved watching what I could see of it and I swear that it felt different than a tapered cock head for the full depth and for the entire fuck.  

His other thing was long fuck sessions (which I agreed to as long as he varied the positions) and he seemed to use every position in the book before he finally grunted and groaned and filled me nicely.

Aesthetically and orally I prefer a smaller head more tapered to the shaft. I’ve seen some heads disproportionally large to the shaft that I considered visually unappealing (I serviced them just the same). Anally, I have no real preference. 

For some reason, fat heads actually feel more comfortable than tappered heads.  I think because they push and stretch my hole open more before the shaft starts going in.  Gets me better prepared to take the rest of the girth, maybe?  All I know is that between the two, guys with wider heads ALWAYS enter more easily and feel more comfortable to me.  And also, giving head to them is more fun too.  Theyre like fleshy orbs to run my tongue around and spit polish.  Maybe that makes them taste better too?  Lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pervinmt said:

Just found this pic on Twitter. Who thinks they could take it?FyQrB6bXoAAFu2f.thumb.jpeg.ad7384d3ff8f93c3072a927cdb40acb9.jpeg

I know I could.  Would hurt at first, but I've got a small horse cock dildo that I can work in me with a bit of work.  His head is no wider.  And the dhaft thinner.