Dom bottoms, how common?

I have always been quite submissive especially with other transgirls, however sometimes I love slapping men while getting fucked by them, and sitting on their faces to make them eat me out!

6 hours ago, Tsjul said:

I have always been quite submissive especially with other transgirls, however sometimes I love slapping men while getting fucked by them, and sitting on their faces to make them eat me out!

Not too common in my experience. But i think the whole sexual spectrum is infinitely complex... and if we are alive, we are fluid.  Personally, i don't even wanna rim a guy because  any form of penetration feels  'top' to me, and with my emotional wiring, being bottom and sub are wired together. But that is individual, because many can and will argue that a 'true sub' will submit to anything, including topping.  i  think that puts us back  to individuality and the need for communication in order to find a match/matches to who and how we are.  

I have heard of some bottoms who will top but I would assume they are also versatile. As a true  bottom I am only bottom and everything else i leave it to a top to do. I like being the bottom whore and submit and bend over for men who i turn them on and want my ass!

Dominant bottoms are out there.

Submissive tops? Not very common at all.

As submissive as I can be, I have a switchy side that shows up too. I'm really interested in submissive top men and get really excited when I find one. Most of the time, however, they turn out to be self-identified "passive tops". They don't want to do any work in the fuck, seem unskilled, and seem disengaged from it, that makes them more accurately "lazy tops" in my mind. A submissive top should be as engaged and eager to please as a hungry submissive bottom. 

I'd love to find a sub top who wants to be used for his body and dick, harvested for his seed, made to feel like a good boy/pig and trained to leash fuck among other things. They really seem to be uncommon, at least partly because the union of submissive nature and top pig nature don't often travel together, but also because of how we've been trained to think of submissive = bottom and dominant = top. I think it can also be hard for men who have a sexuality centered on their cock to come to terms with their need to provide service, be used, and be dominated. There just aren't enough submissive top role models for them to see and recognize, "Damn, that's me." 

If there were more GGG submissive top men out there, I'd get to explore the primal, aggressive, and dominant part of my bottom nature more. Owning a submissive top like that is on my bucket/fuckit list.

Edited by blackrobe
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I can't speak to statistics, but a good buddy (and occasional FB) of mine definitely qualifies as a dominant bottom. He strongly prefers being penetrated (dick or fist) but is definitely a dom silver daddy bear in the BDSM sense.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1