Old poz monster cock

My name is Mark. I’ve been taking classes in the city for a while. At 23 years old I haven’t had much socializing what with focusing on my studies. I check the gay apps, Grindr, Growlr, Recon, all the fun stuff. I mostly window shop. I rarely hookup. There are a few bars near by that I occasionally go by for a drink. But it’s been a while since I’ve had any real sex. I play safe with rubbers like a responsible young guy, but I’ve never needed to go on prep since my sex life is very sparse. 

I live in a small two bedroom apartment with a roommate. An older guy, Vince. Vince is an odd one. He’s always horny and hooking up. Guys come and go from our place like a fast food restaurant. I don’t mind it though. He pays for more then his fair share of the rent so it’s a good deal for me since city living is harsh enough as is. He’s expressed interest in me too but I always turn him down. He isn’t my type and his “interests” don’t really aline with mine much. 

The thing is. He’s poz. And I don’t care if a guy is poz undetectable but Vince either vary rarely takes meds or not at all. His poz status is actually full blown AIDS. Very thin and gaunt, bald, in his 70s. But he still gets around no problem with youthful vigor. He’s what they call a ‘gifter’. Someone who’s kink it is to spread the bug to neg guys. He’s told me before and has charged up a lot of guys in his room or in the living room, or any other room in the place. He likes to brag to me about it, and has jokingly talked about pozzing me too but I brush it off as him being weird. Sometimes I’ll find him fucking someone right in the open as I get home and he’ll casually say hi to me. But like I said, I don’t mind it. That’s his prerogative and we keep things civil between us. I definitely could be stuck with worse roommates. 

Probably the only complaint I do have is his constant masterbating in every room of the flat. He’ll jack off 2 or 3 times a day and he’ll let his cum splatter anywhere. The stuff is usually really thick and voluminous. Sometimes he cleans it up, other times I end up cleaning it up. Especially after stepping in it. Even if we’re watching tv sitting next to each other, if he has the urge, he’ll whip it out and start stroking. It’s obnoxious but I accept it. 

Oh and if he wasn’t poz and my type, I’d still be very hesitant to mess around with him. It’s his dick. He has a 14 inch cock. Well 36 cm. So a little more then 14. Not very thick but that only emphasizes it’s length. Which explains why so many guys want to give it a try. It’s a monster of a thing and there’s no way I could possibly take that beast. I have trouble with guys who were 7 inches. So Vince’s flag pole would probably impale me before it went balls deep. The thought makes me wince.

One day in the morning I went to the kitchen to get some coffee. Vince was there, he had already made a pot. I could smell the fresh brew and went to the cabinet to grab a mug and sure enough *squish* I stepped in a thick pile of cum on the kitchen floor. It squished between my toes. It was thick like slimy tapioca pudding and warm, it had an off white yellowish color to it. 

“Morning Mark. Sleep well?” He asked me.

“Ugh, Vince you got cum on the floor again.” I was leaning against the counter wiping the stuff off my foot with a paper towel.

“Oops, guess I forgot that one. I was horny. Ya know I could lick it clean off ya if ya like. I’d be happy to suck your toes.”

“No thanks. I got it.” He was a kinky one too. He’d usually offer to do something like that to me. But I had no interest and would casually turn him down. “Thanks for making coffee at least.”

I prepared my cup. Vince came up behind me and passed me the cream. When he did his hard on slipped up my leg and went under my boxers, resting on my crack. He likes to find whatever excuse he can to touch my with his cock. It’s usually just a brief jab or slap. I try to ignore it. 

“Want some cream young man?”

“Yeah thanks Vince.” Vince then thrusted forward and his cock head went between my cheeks and hit my hole hard. “Ouch Vince what’s that for?”

“You said you wanted me cream. I’m just obliging you.” He kept the pressure up, his cock head pressing firmly against my asshole. He gave another sharp jab and his head started to party my sphincter. 

“Ouch! Come on man, you know that’s not what I meant.”

“Oh well, can’t blame a guy for trying.” Vince pulled his cock away. A trail of pre with it. Great now I have a greased up ass. I fixed my coffee and sat at the table. My ass hurting a bit. I was going through some of my school papers. Vince was next to me with a hand on my shoulder. His other hand stroking his monster cock. It was darker then the rest of his body and very veiny, like a throbbing spiderweb all up and down his shaft. His balls were equally impressive. Low hanging and large like two plums dangling. That explains how he can cum so much. He was shameless and insatiable. “So when are you gonna let me have a go at that unused ass of yours?”

“Not today.” I was more focused on my papers then what he was doing. 

“One of these days I’ll dump a load up in you.”

I rolled my eyes at that. 

“You’re welcome to try.” I say sarcastically.

“He he, we’ll see neg boy.” His stroking got faster and he was grunting in my ear. He was about to reach climax. 

“Can you aim that in a towel or something?” I turned toward him but that’s when he started to cum.

“Aaagh! Fuck!” Thick globby ribbons of cum shot out at me. It got on my chin and my chest. Getting all over my tank top. He held my shoulder in place and unloaded all over me. There was so damn much of it and it smelled gross.

“Oh jeeze Vince!” I got up covered in his toxic sludge. 

“It’s your fault for being so cute. Who doesn’t like a cum bath?”

“Very funny.” I wandered to the bathroom trying not to let the stuff drip on to the floor. I was going to shower anyway but this was definitely an incentive. I looked at myself in the mirror. My chin and neck had a lot of it and it slowly ran down my chest. I scooped up some of the stuff and looked at it in my hand. ‘How can he cum so much all the time?’ I was a little envious of his virility. For a moment I thought about what it would taste like and brought it up to my mouth, but it’s smell was rancid and I seriously doubt I could handle swallowing any of it. I took off my tank and boxers and showered up. The last of the whitish yellow paste sinking it’s way down the drain. I hoped that stuff wouldn’t clog the pipes. 

When I got out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist, Vince was sitting on the couch, his feet up on the coffee table and his semi hard dick resting on his stomach. I walked past him to get to my room and change but he grabbed my arm.

“Come sit and relax. I brought your mug here.” My coffee mug was between his feet. His toes rubbing against the rim.

“I gotta get dressed.” He grabbed my towel and ripped it off.

“You can get dressed later, I could use some eye candy. How’s your ass by the way? Hope my thing here didn’t hurt you too bad.”

“It’s fine Vince. You didn’t penetrate despite your goofing around.”

“Come let me see.” Vince pulled me in front of him and spun me around. Ass facing toward him. 

“Come on dude. Haven’t you messed with me enough this morning?” He spread my ass revealing my hole.

“My that’s a beautiful ass. Milky white with a subtle shade of rosey pink on your pucker.” Then I felt a finger on my hole. He was rubbing it around.

“What are-“

“Shush, I’m just inspecting you. Gotta admit it’s getting me hard again.” Vince was usually handsy and forward but this was especially blunt for him. He was definitely up to something. Then he stood up still spreading my ass. “I can inspect you better with this.” That’s when he stuck his cock at my puckering hole. Rubbing his tip at it. He then repositioned his hands holding my hips pulling me towards him.

“Oh ha ha. Sure, next thing you’ll want to do an internal inspection. Shove it in me why don’t you?” I mock with sarcasm and snark.

“Wouldn’t that be fun? But I teased you enough. Go on go get dressed.” As he said that he squatted back down to sit on the couch his hands still on my hips. The movement threw me off balance and I ended up slipping. I threw my hands back to catch myself on the couch but my ass already went down into Vinces lap.

As I went down my ass ended up slamming on Vinces cock, and it forcefully plunged up into my ass. My hands caught part of my fall which stopped me from getting fully skewered on it, but quite a bit of it already went up inside me.

“Aaah! Fuck fuck! Shit! That fucking hurts!” The pain of the intrusion made my body lock up. I couldn’t move.

“Oooh! Oh my… It’s in you Mark. I wasn’t planning on fucking an ass this early in the morning but this is quite a pleasant surprise. Your insides are so tight and hot. Looks like you got the first 5 inches in there. About 9 more inches left to go.

“Fuck Vince! We can’t do this! And you’re way too damn big. Ah it hurts.”

“Then maybe we should exercise those guts of yours.“ Vince then started to move his hips up and down, he was starting to fuck me as I was squatting over it. “There we go let’s get a couple more inches in you.”

“Ah! No Vince. I need to get it out.“ I started to move my ass up inching his cock out of me. But then Vince put his hands on my thighs and was pulling me back down.

“Just for a little bit Mark. You feel so good, just let me blow off one load in you.“

“Come on Vince! Please there’s no way I could handle you, plus you’re poz!“

“Oh fine.“ Vince let go of my thighs and stopped his thrusting. I slowly raised my ass up and got him out of me. “Perhaps I should inspect your ass again? Make sure I didn’t do any damage inside you?“

“Oh you did plenty of ‘inspecting’ as is. I’m getting dressed.“ I sorely hobbled to my room, my ass on fire from Vince’s monster cock. I only had less than half of it’s length in me but just that much was torturous enough as it was. He would normally pull pranks every now and again, but this went way too far. It was the first time I had a cock in me in years. Sitting on a long 14 incher is definitely not some thing you should do when you’ve been out of practice, especially a 14 inch poz cock.

When I was in my room I rubbed some ointment on my ass to make it feel better. When the soreness was subsiding a bit I was able to enjoy my fingers on my ass. I stuck a couple in feeling around. Trying to put the fact that it was an old trolls poz cock out of my mind, there was some degree of eroticism of a cock going inside me. Even if the circumstances were far from ideal. I laid on my bed fingering myself while stroking my own 6 inch uncut cock. It wasn’t an impressive length, but it wasn’t small either. It was average but it got the job done. As I was beating my own meat and fingering my ass I was trying to imagine that monster cock going back up inside me omitting who it belonged to. I may be cautious and responsible but I was still a red blooded man. Eventually I managed to reach orgasm and shoot my own load on my chest. Rather than go out for another shower I just scooped it up and licked it off my fingers. Now I could finally get dressed.

The rest of the morning went without incident. I went to class and focused on the lectures. My ass still had a dull soreness to it courtesy of Vince. I’ll bet he’s at home jacking off to the events of earlier today. Oh who am I kidding, he’s definitely destroying another recon rando’s ass. Probably leaving cum piles for me to find. 

I got home in the evening. I had a bunch of assignments I needed to get to work on, but I was tired and didn’t feel like it. They could wait till a little later. When I entered the apartment Vince was seriously fucking a young twink, slamming into him balls deep. The twink was partly moaning, partly screaming with Vince’s hands covering his mouth. Muffling the sounds. It looked like the guy was loving and hating it all at the same time. ‘Damn, bravo taking all that little dude’ I thought.

“Welcome home Mark. Don’t mind me just infecting this little bottom slut. If your ass has recovered then get in line. I’ll breed you up after this one.“

“No thanks. It was a long day for me. I just want to fix a drink and relax. You have your fun.” Vince continued demolishing the young guy in the living room while I was going about my business. Got to admit it was a little annoying hearing Vince talk like that about me in front of a stranger. I don’t want a bunch of randos getting the impression that I am taking his loads too. Gossip amongst gays tends to get around. I watched Vince fuck the living daylights out of the guy, watching his huge member go in and out of the slender ass. It was kinda hot in its own way. Vince looked at me and winked. I put together a whisky soda and set my bag in my room. I heard Vince grunt and yell in the other room. Yup he’s dumped another load. When I came out he was sending the limping guy on his way. I enjoyed my drink and he was on the couch dick slumped over his thigh, still wet with juices. 

“How was your day? Learn anything good?”

“It was fine. Just a lot going on. Several essays due soon and I just don’t have the energy for it.”

“You need to unwind. Why don’t you sit and watch the news with me?”

I chugged half my drink and plopped down on the sofa next to Vince. He was still naked but nothing new. It was still a bit of a shocking sight to see a massive piece of meat on such a thin man. 

“How’s your ass? Better by now I hope.”

“It’s fine. It hurt for a while after but I’m recovered.”

“Good. How did you like the first taste of my meat?”

“It wasn’t pleasant. It went in too hard too fast.”

“Aw that’s a shame. You should try getting more used to it.”

“I’m plenty used to seeing it swinging around the place as is. I don’t need it inside me again.”

“Your loss. The last boy was able to take it balls deep.”

“I’m surprised he’s still alive. You sure you didn’t rupture just guts?”

“Oh he was a total slut. His ass was plenty stretched and able to take it. You just need practice.”

“We’ll I’m very out of practice.”

“Mine is always here for you to take for a ride whenever you want it.”

“Thanks. I’ll keep that in mind.” I say with more sarcasm. We sat there for a while. Nothing particularly interesting was on so I was half paying attention to it. Vince had his feet on the coffee table and was leaning back on the sofa. His cock was soft but it was still huge even at rest. I could probably wrap it twice around my wrist. There was a bit of post cum leaking out of it and sticking to his leg. It was chunky like always. I thought to myself, ‘damn that twink boy has and entire sack load of that stuff clogged up in him.’ My drink was empty and I was feeling a little buzzed from it. Nothing crazy though. 

We exchanged a bit of small talk here and there. The tv played dull programs. At some point Vince started playing with his cock again and started stroking it hard. It was bound to happen. And he’ll most likely blow all over his chest and lick it up. Vince put a hand on my thigh and rubbed it as he stroked his long monster cock. 

“Hey mark what was the biggest cock you’ve ever taken?” 

“Um. Maybe a 7 incher? I haven’t had many. Too busy with school. But that should wind down after this semester.”

“Hmf, mines much bigger then that. By the time you get more free time you probably want to catch up on all that college dick running around.”

“Probably, I don’t know. I haven’t had much time to think about it.”

“Well there are plenty of guys out there that are bigger then 7. You may have trouble taking them.”

“Yeah, I’m just not used to getting fucked much.” We sat in silence for another minute.

“If you want to train your ass to take bigger cock you can sit on mine. It’ll stretch you out nice and deep.”

“You really want to fuck me don’t you?” 

“Naturally! A handsome young man like you drives me wild. It’s your fault I have to jack off all the time.” 

“And I’m sure you’d love to poz me up too.”

“He he. Well that comes with the territory.”

“No thanks Vince.” Vince played with his cock for another half hour or so. Not working towards a cumshot but just keeping it hard. Thinking about my lack of sex life and the prospect of being able to throw myself out in the dating pool soon was giving me the urge too. 

“Looks like someone is getting horny.” Vince was calling attention to the hard on in my pants. He grabbed it and started stroking it through my jeans. “You should get your clothes off and blow a load.”

“I’m going to the bathroom.” I got up. Vince’s hand leaving my crotch. I went to the bathroom and shut the door. I was horny and needed to shoot off. I was stroking it with my balls resting on the sink countertop. I started fingering my ass. My hole was tight around my fingers. I thought about getting fucked by some guys in class that I liked. My thoughts went all over the place and at one point they went back to the morning when I fell on Vince’s cock. Since his was the last cock I had inside me recently the memory was more visceral than picturing dudes I’ve never hooked up with. Sure there was no way I wanted to get fucked by him in real life but there was no harm in imagining it.

I tried fingering myself as deep as I could. I went all the way up to my knuckles. It felt good and I wanted more. But I couldn’t push in any further. Then there was a knock on the door.

“Mark, you done in there? I need to piss.” Shit, I haven’t reached there yet but I guess I could continue this later.

“Yeah I’ll be right out.” I opened the door to leave and Vince’s cock slapped me as we passed by. I went to my bedroom and went through my drawers, pulling out my dildo. I got on the bed and slathered it in lube. I pressed it up against my ass trying to slide it in. It took a little bit of finesse but I managed to get it in there. It wasn’t a very big dildo. About 8 inches but by the time I got to the 7 inch mark my insides were struggling to accommodate it. I thrusted the toy in an out of me for a while trying to get myself more accommodated to it. It felt good and I was pumping my cock at the same time. I wanted to feel all of it inside me so I tried pushing it in deeper. It hurt and I was struggling. Eventually I had to give up on it. It was kind of frustrating, but I would definitely need more practice with it. 

I took it out and cleaned it up with some baby wipes and put it back in my drawer. I threw on Some boxers and return to the living room. Vince was either still in the bathroom or in his room. I stretched out on the couch facedown on a couch pillow watching the TV. It didn’t take long for me to fall asleep.

I didn’t dream of anything visual, but I did dream of a strange sensation on my body. It was like something was crawling on me. Whatever it was the crawling sensation centered around my ass and I could feel it going inside of me. The sensation turned into a pumping motion. I felt like my guts were getting churned around like butter. My whole body was shaking. I heard sounds like grunting and gasping as my ass was getting rocked up and down. It felt good. It was becoming one of those erotic dreams. The pumping sensation in my ass felt amazing. Then the rocking motions quickened and my ass was starting to feel pain. Whatever it was it was sinking deeper and deeper into my guts.

I started waking up. My eyes opening, the slamming sensation inside of me was still happening and it was much more intense than when I was dreaming. I looked forward and saw my hands were on the armrest of the couch and two pale skeletal hands were gripping my wrists. The raspy voice of an older man was grunting in my ear and my ass was in pain from the sensation of a cock going in an out of me roughly.

“What the hell?! Vince?!” Vince was on top of me. My underwear were gone and he was going to town fucking my ass. Vince’s cock was inside me!

“Ugh…don’t mind me Mark… uf- ugh- ah! Just gonna -ah fuck yeah- empty my poz balls in you… uf ooh ah oh yeah.”

“Ah fuck, Vince no! Ah, ugh…Take it out! Ugh..mmh…This prank is too far!”

Vince continued to fuck me for a few more seconds then stopped. I don’t know how much of his cock was inside me. It felt like a lot. His hips were still raised not making contact with me so there must’ve still been plenty of his cock outside of me but it was still more than I could handle. He then slowly pulled it out and let go of my arms. We repositioned on the couch. Vince laying back with his feet up on the table smirking at me. I stood up and stuck my fingers in my ass, it was sore but as far as I could tell I wasn’t torn up.

“Can you blame me Mark? Your ass was up in the air like an invitation. It was practically begging for me to go inside. Truth be told I was planning on jacking off and blowing a load all over your crack and see your reaction when you woke up but you were very slick down there. You were pre-lubed and pre-fucked already. I assumed you wanted me to dive in.“

“No Vince! I was just playing with myself earlier. I wasn’t inviting you to sleep fuck me.”

“Oh then my mistake. Sorry about that.“ Vince giggled. His massive cock was still rockhard with veins all over. The top part of his cock was shiny from where my ass lube covered it.

“You didn’t cum in me did you?“ I was still fingering myself trying to feel for any sign of Vince’s notorious thick dick paste. So far I couldn’t feel anything up there.

“Nah, I was about to though. Like I said I thought you were giving me an invitation.“

“… how much of your cock did you get in?” If Vince had gone balls deep in me then there’s no way I’d be able to reach deep enough to feel for any cum up in there. He would’ve shot his rancid cheese curds too deep inside me for me to notice.

“About 8 or 9 inches. Your ass did a better job swallowing me this time than last.” Was it really 9 inches inside? That would’ve been the most cock I’ve ever had up inside me. And he still would’ve had 5 more inches to go. But damn. I had never managed to get that much of my dildo inside me. Vince actually managed to stretch my insides a bit?

I paced around the room a little bit and then exhaled deeply. I sat down on the couch next to Vince letting my sloppy ass juices stain the cushion. Not that it would matter. There are plenty other stains on it from Vince and his hook ups.

“OK man. I know you like to tease me and pull pranks every now and then but that was way too much. I’m sorry if I gave you the impression I wanted to get fucked but that’s not the case. So no more OK?“

“Fine by me. I’ll score your ass another way.“

“Unlikely.“ We sat there together for a moment absorbing the situation. Vince looked smug while playing with his cock.

“Your ass felt incredible by the way Mark.“

“Oh uh, thanks I guess.”

“Yeah it felt like it belonged in there. I only wish I could’ve sunk deeper in you.“

“Well you did manage to get deeper than I’ve ever experienced.“

Then Vince’s face lit up. Like he had some sort of devilish idea.

“When you go to bed tonight I might just sneak into your room and finish the job.“

“Vince no, I would rather you didn’t do that please. Boundaries man.”

“OK then how about this. Let’s make a bet. If you win the bet I will stop trying to fuck you. No more dick slapping pranks, no more of my cum on the floor. If I win… well you have to do what I say for a day.“

“What would we be doing?“ I admit this bet sounded very attractive over the prospects of Vince stopping his usual pet peeves around the place. But the ‘do what I say for a day’ part sounded like it would open up a whole can of worms that I wouldn’t be prepared for.

“It’s simple. I sit here with my cock pointing straight up in the air. You come on over and squat down on it. If you can fit all of my length up inside you and get your ass to touch my balls you win. If you can’t fit my full length inside you balls deep I win.“

“No way! I’m not letting you fuck me Vince!”

“No one said anything about fucking. I’ll sit here still and watch you go to work. I won’t thrust my hips up in you. I’ll sit here patiently while you slide down on it. And once you touch my balls that’s it. You get up and I never hunt for your ass again. I’ll be a perfect gentleman.”

Fit all of him up inside me? That’s impossible! I can’t fit all 14 inches of him. I know there are plenty of slutty guys out there who can, but I’m nowhere near that experienced. But it would be nice if I could give my living situation to some sort of normalcy. But if I cant, and in my case it seems more likely towards cant, what would Vince have me do? I know he’s wanted to fuck me for a while. He’s already sampled my ass twice. But if I have to do what he says then that may include accepting raw poz cum loads. 

I thought about it for a while. Vince could see the gears turning in my head. 

“Seems like you’re not outright turning it down. That’s a new one for you.”

“I’m thinking.” I contemplated the stakes and what I was physically capable of. I looked and Vince’s cock. It’s was hard and long. His plum balls were bulbous but sagged away from his shaft. My ass was still hurting from just 9 inches of it. But a real cock might be a bit more malleable then a dildo.

“How much time would I have?”

“As long as you like. You can ride it all night if you like.”

“What exactly would you have me do if I can’t do it?”

“Nothing too crazy. Chores around the flat. Tending to my needs. You’re a strong young man. Your ass should be quite durable.”

I thought about it more, but the stakes seemed too high for me, at least for now.

“Could I do a trial run? I’m just really not sure I could take it.”

“Absolutely! You can ride my cock as many times as you like. You’ll hear no complaints from me.”

“Well I’m not really going to ride it. Just see how much I can fit.”

“Sure, sure. Whatever you say.” Vince spat on his cock and was stroking it more. It looked aggressive pointing straight up. I walked over to it and stood up on the couch on my knees hovering over him. Even though I was upright his cock could still touch my ass. Holy shit am I really doing this?

I grabbed his cock and stuck the tip at my hole then lowered down a bit. It went in with a squishing sound. Vince leaned his head back and sighed.

“Ahhh that’s good Mark. Your ass is perfect.”

I continued to lower myself. Inch after inch it slid up in me and by the time I got to the halfway point I was starting to struggle. My face winced and I forced it in deeper, one, two more inches. I felt like I was at my limit. Probably the same depth Vince achieved when I was asleep. It felt like a steal pipe inside. It wasn’t giving any sign of relaxing.

“What’s wrong Mark? Having trouble?”

“I don’t think I can get anymore in.” I strained my words.

“Bounce your ass up and down. Work my shaft up in you.”

I started to move up and then back down. First slowly then at a more moderate pace. I didn’t want to admit it but it felt damn good to have his cock in me. Vince’s mouth was hanging open with his eyes closed. He was rubbing his nipples. I guess he was enjoying himself too.

“Ah yes! Good Mark! Ah fuck. Yeah keep that up. Just like that.”

I wasn’t sure how much was in me but it started to feel like I was getting more in. The bouncing was helping. I reached down to grab the base of his cock. There were still quite a lot left but I must have had at least 10 inches up inside me. The more I got in the more I struggled to accommodate his length. I was starting to work up quite the sweat. In all that time I felt like I only got one more inch inside me. My guts where his cock head were located hurt. Sure there was some pleasure out of it but the pain ratio was rising the longer I was at it.

“Vince… how far am I?”

“You’re doing good. Oof, 10 and a half all up in you.”

That was all? My efforts weren’t enough? I already felt like I couldn’t go any further and there were still a few inches left. I kept bouncing my ass up and down his cock but my legs felt weak and my insides hurt. I had to call it.

“Vince… I can’t take anymore. I gotta get up.” I raised my hips but then Vince grabbed my waist and held me in place.

“Don’t move! Ah fuck, Mark don’t move!”

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m gonna cum! Fuck if you move anymore even a little it’s gonna blast.”

“I need to get off!”

“I wouldn’t if I were you! It’s on a hair trigger. My balls are primed and ready. Just wait a bit for me to calm down.”

I held still for a moment waiting for Vince’s cock to ease up its deadly orgasm but my legs were having trouble supporting me. I wanted to get up and away but I wasn’t sure if his cock was still on the edge.

“Vince, can I move yet? It’s getting hard to keep crouching like this.” Vince was staring at his cock. His hands still gripping my waist.

“Not yet. You’re so handsome and I’ve been edging so much it’s hard to keep my balls under control.”

“But I can’t stay like this.”

“I know what will do the trick. Can you move your leg up and plant your foot on my chest?”

“Wouldn’t that be too much movement?”

“Do it slowly. Bring your foot up here” He patted just below his neckline. 

Slowly I got my right knee up. I was carful not to move my ass too much. I balanced best I could as I brought my foot on top of Vince’s chest.

“How is this helping?”

“It’ll help me plenty.” Vince then grabbed my foot and brought it up to his face. He started licking my sole, running his tongue up and down moaning the whole time. It felt weird having someone lick my foot. I knew Vince was into it but I never tried it. He moved to my toes and was sucking them. It was an odd sight for me. One knee on the couch, ass squatting over his cock, my other foot in his mouth. It was embarrassing but I was getting excited. My cock was getting hard from my toes getting sucked on. I guess that was something I didn’t know I was into. But didn’t want to tell him that.

“Oh Mark.” Vince moaned while sucking on my toes. Then his hips started moving. Vince’s other hand pushed down on my kneeling leg forcing my ass down on his cock more. Then he started grunting while licking between my toes

“Agh fuck! Cuming! Fuck I’m cuming” 

“Vince no!” I paniced and tried to get up, but Vince met with my movement and brought his hips up and slammed his cock up in me.

“Ah fuck Vince!”

“Ah fuck Mark! There it is! Fuck!”

Then I felt it. A warm spreading feeling deep inside me. He was cuming, Vince was unloading his thick rancid cum in me. 

“Oh shit no!”

“Oh yeah. Ahhh, that’s good. Such a warm ass…”

Once he was done unloading he put his hands behind his head looking at me smug. I was still squatting on his cock, a full bloating feeling inside me that came from him. I was in shock at what he did. Slowly I started to inch my way up his shaft.

“That’s it. Take your time.” He watched as his monster cock slowly exited my ass. The head of his dick came out of me with a wet pop. I got on the floor laying on my back. It hurt too much to sit down. I took a moment to process what happened. I took poz cum. Vince actually got me. The bloated feeling in me must have been a giant load of cum, I could feel it working it’s way through me. I fingered my sore hole to see if any of the stuff was there. When I did u small spurt of water got on my hand. I brought it up to my face out of curiosity and I could smell it. It was piss.

“Vince did you-“

“Yup I pissed in you. I didn’t actually cum. Had you going for a second.” He was laughing like he pulled off a brilliant prank. I didn’t have poz cum in me?

“Oh shit! I’ve never been so relieved to have been pissed in!……… also, ew! Why would you piss in me?”

“Would you have preferred it be my cum?” 

“No!”

“Then making you my toilet boy it is. Also good job on my cock. There were only a couple inches left.” 

I got up to go to the bathroom and evacuate Vince’s ‘golden donation’. My insides ached. I can’t believe I rode his cock. I’m usually so careful, and I may have dodged a bullet this time but still. That whole time he was messing with me. I heard Vince shout a bit and when I got out of the bathroom he was there to meet me holding his hand up. It was filled with his thick globby cum. 

“Here, you’ve had my piss up your ass. Why don’t you eat my cum?”

It smelled strong and there was a lot of it. I just gently moved his hand away from me.

“Your loss.” He licked it up himself. Sucking his fingers. I slowly walked to my bedroom. It hurt to even walk. I laid flat on the bed with my ass facing up. I didn’t want to put pressure on it. Even after all that I was surprised that I fit so much of it in me. He said there were only a couple inches left. So I fit 12 inches of cock in me? Damn that’s a lot for me. Regardless, events today went way out of control. I was starting to think Vince might be more of a difficult roommate then I thought. 

CBC28DEB-023F-4CEF-8ADD-3ADFFCE188D5.png

• Like 40
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 19
  • Thanks 2

I wish he was my roommate 

id love to get raped in my sleep by his aids horsecock and pissed in every time to try and kill his loads until they’re too strong or too deep for his piss and I get knocked up with his aids babies