Full Body Massage

gingerdaddyG

For years I’ve wanted to find a professional gay masseur to give me a full body massage. I finally found one locally via Fabguys and booked a 2 hour slot through his business website. 
Had the appointment today. Nice guy, fit, very professional and very well hung and thick with a nice curve. 
So I was face down on the table, genuinely enjoying the Swedish massage with the warm coconut oil and the deep strokes all over, with him returning every now and then to my cheeks and my hole, occasionally rimming me, then finally working his fingers in me. I was putty in his hands - literally. 
His fingers were eventually replaced by his cock - a good 9 inches - working its way slowly into my tight hole. After some gentle fucking which was a real pleasure - wham - he thrust himself in through my ‘second ring’ deeper than I’ve ever felt!  It was amazing! He kept pummelling me for a few minutes until I felt his cock pulse and throb as he came deep inside me. 
7 hours later, his load has just oozed out of my hole and it tastes amazing 💦🐷😈

Hoorah for Fabguys!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

Everytime I got to a massage I get fucked by the masseur. My first time was in a little Thai massage shop you normally see in every corner, there was two workers, a female and cute feminine Thai guy, so you can guess, I picked the guy for a body massage, he was so talented, after 30 minutes of a nice massage, he laid on my back and his legs around my legs, I felt the head of his cock pass my sphincter he stopped and whispered in my ear with his Asian accent "can I fuck you", I said Yes go on, he fucked me for a good 10 MINUTES before shooting his hot load on my back. While I was dressing up and about to leave he told that I am too cute.