Becoming a regular cum dump?

oranjemund

I'm a 30 yr old guy who is good looking and has a great career. I've recenly started reguarly visiting the BB clubs in Barcelona where I live and I can't get enough of it. Every week about 10-20 men fuck my hole and I easily end up with a dozen loads in my ass. A couple Saturdays ago I got about 12 loads in OpenMind and then when I left I went to a private party where I got 6 more... When I finally got home I realized I had so much cum in my ass that it had been dripping all the way to my feet. Now all I can think about is getting that load number up as I'm only sexually satisifed when my hole is flooded in random men's cum.

Is it possible to do this without risking your health? I'm on prep and do doxypep too but wondering if that is enough so I can embrace my internal slut and offer my hole to as many men as possible.

Any advice is appreciated!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8

On 7/3/2023 at 9:53 AM, oranjemund said:

I'm a 30 yr old guy who is good looking and has a great career. I've recenly started reguarly visiting the BB clubs in Barcelona where I live and I can't get enough of it. Every week about 10-20 men fuck my hole and I easily end up with a dozen loads in my ass. A couple Saturdays ago I got about 12 loads in OpenMind and then when I left I went to a private party where I got 6 more... When I finally got home I realized I had so much cum in my ass that it had been dripping all the way to my feet. Now all I can think about is getting that load number up as I'm only sexually satisifed when my hole is flooded in random men's cum.

Is it possible to do this without risking your health? I'm on prep and do doxypep too but wondering if that is enough so I can embrace my internal slut and offer my hole to as many men as possible.

Any advice is appreciated!

Depends on what you mean by "risking your health".  If you mean to avoid *ALL* risk then the answer is no.  If you mean to reduce risk to some STDs contracted regularly then the answer is likely although the risk of contracting HIV is never zero (there is still a risk even with prep even if it is reduced significantly).

I been sucking cock pretty much my whole life, later in life i took anal loads raw here and there. now at 54 i have a few regulars that i service, one that almost requires it everyday. Im taking at least 10 loads a week between my regulars and strangers .. just sharing

• Like 2

Adding to the list:

Herpes is a risk and not curable. Syphilis is becoming more common with all the bb but it’s is treatable. Venereal warts are painfully treatable. gastrointestinal infections are a risk when knowing or unknowingly sucking a cock that’s been barefucking others- debilitating, painful but eventually treatable. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

not really no. I was trained to accept regular infections as a natural side effect of being a total cumdump. when hundreds of different strangers use your guts as a place to unload their balls, you will catch bugs now and then. I even had a boyfriend tell me that is the mark of a true cumdumpster. plus its not just the sheer number of men who breed sluts like us, its the type of men typically willing to fuck cumdumps and the kinda trash they fuck before and after breeding us. if you wanna stay clean you gotta decide if you want it more or less than being a cumhole for lots of strangers.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2023 at 8:53 AM, oranjemund said:

We get a fair number of men on here essentially asking the same thing: Can I have my cake and eat it too?

No. You cannot.

Bareback sexual intercourse is not a safe activity, and it cannot be made entirely safe. It cannot be done without risk to your health. If you wish to do it, you must make the decision to risk your health. The only question that remains is how much of that risk you can minimize.

Are PrEP and doxypep enough? Enough for what? They may be enough to greatly minimize your chances of getting HIV and certain STIs that respond to doxycycline, but they’re not guarantees, and they’ll do bupkis against Herpes, HPV, Monkeypox, Hepatitis A, B and C, and more. If you want to armor up against as many threats as possible, you’ll need vaccinations.

And not only will that doxypep likely do you no good against treatment-resistant strains of gono, widespread use of it may make development of such strains more likely.

Bottom line: If you’re going to get into the habit of taking enough loads that they’re dripping around your feet, you’re going to get infected with something sooner or later. Unfortunately, it’s the price of the ticket to play.

• Like 1