Blasted in a hole on Saturday

bigbearnh69

It's been YEARS since I barebacked a hole.  I often get nervous and will usually just opt for a guy blowing me while I hold his head and fuck his facce.  It's just frustrating - most get down on my cock, but can't get the last inch or two - I just want my cock buried balls deep in a a warm, wet hole.

Saturday I was at a local cruise area (though it is usually dead there nowadays) and ran into a guy in his mid-fifties, slim build, very hairy.  We walked into the woods and he dropped his shorts.  He had a nice, uncut cock.  Maybe about 7" long and reasonably thick.  I took my cock out and he immediately bent over and started sucking me.  I got hard and thick and suddenly decided - I wanted an ass to pound!  I was too nervous to play much and told him so.  He offered to bring me back to his place.

When we got back to his place, we stripped down, played with each other's nipples, kissed a little (I am not into kissing - when I play, I am really just about the cock and the ass), and eventually him on his kneeds trying to throat my cock.  We went to lay down on his bed, started nipple playing, rubbing each other's cocks, and I started fingering his hole.  First one finger, then two and, eventually, three.  I used a lot of spit on his ass, and he helped with his own spit.  

Finally I decided - I need to fuck and his hole was there to be used.  I got up and knelt on the bed, pulling him up onto his hands and kneeds.  I got behind him and worked my cock about halfway in.  I started fucking with long, slow strokes until I got a nice rhythm going, and then started pushing in the rest.  I got about 6 1/2 or 7 inches in when I hit a point where it was harder to push in.  I grabbed his hips and pulled him towards me while I thrust forward.  I got maybe 1/2" or so in when he tried running from my cock.  I HATE when a bottom does that.  I was hard, I was in his fuckhole and I wanted to cum.  When you are getting pounded...DON'T RUN AWAY FROM THE DICK!

I decided that his ass was mine, I needed to pound hard and he had wanted to fuck.  Grabbing his hips even tighter, I said "You wanted this cock...you're going to take it!" and started to slam into him.  As I buried into him completely, every inch of my cock in him, he screamed and I felt his as squeeze me and rhythmically pulse - and that sent me over the top as I seeded his hole.

Afterwards I went to his bathroom and took a piss and thoroughly washed my dick.  He said if I ever wanted to get together again and cum wherever I wanted to call him, and he gave me his business card (apparently he's a realtor).

Thank you for reading this far.  I thought it would be good to contribute to this forum - I have enjoyed reading many of the stories here.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3

On 7/5/2023 at 12:15 PM, bigbearnh69 said:

It's been YEARS since I barebacked a hole.  I often get nervous and will usually just opt for a guy blowing me while I hold his head and fuck his facce.  It's just frustrating - most get down on my cock, but can't get the last inch or two - I just want my cock buried balls deep in a a warm, wet hole.

Saturday I was at a local cruise area (though it is usually dead there nowadays) and ran into a guy in his mid-fifties, slim build, very hairy.  We walked into the woods and he dropped his shorts.  He had a nice, uncut cock.  Maybe about 7" long and reasonably thick.  I took my cock out and he immediately bent over and started sucking me.  I got hard and thick and suddenly decided - I wanted an ass to pound!  I was too nervous to play much and told him so.  He offered to bring me back to his place.

When we got back to his place, we stripped down, played with each other's nipples, kissed a little (I am not into kissing - when I play, I am really just about the cock and the ass), and eventually him on his kneeds trying to throat my cock.  We went to lay down on his bed, started nipple playing, rubbing each other's cocks, and I started fingering his hole.  First one finger, then two and, eventually, three.  I used a lot of spit on his ass, and he helped with his own spit.  

Finally I decided - I need to fuck and his hole was there to be used.  I got up and knelt on the bed, pulling him up onto his hands and kneeds.  I got behind him and worked my cock about halfway in.  I started fucking with long, slow strokes until I got a nice rhythm going, and then started pushing in the rest.  I got about 6 1/2 or 7 inches in when I hit a point where it was harder to push in.  I grabbed his hips and pulled him towards me while I thrust forward.  I got maybe 1/2" or so in when he tried running from my cock.  I HATE when a bottom does that.  I was hard, I was in his fuckhole and I wanted to cum.  When you are getting pounded...DON'T RUN AWAY FROM THE DICK!

I decided that his ass was mine, I needed to pound hard and he had wanted to fuck.  Grabbing his hips even tighter, I said "You wanted this cock...you're going to take it!" and started to slam into him.  As I buried into him completely, every inch of my cock in him, he screamed and I felt his as squeeze me and rhythmically pulse - and that sent me over the top as I seeded his hole.

Afterwards I went to his bathroom and took a piss and thoroughly washed my dick.  He said if I ever wanted to get together again and cum wherever I wanted to call him, and he gave me his business card (apparently he's a realtor).

Thank you for reading this far.  I thought it would be good to contribute to this forum - I have enjoyed reading many of the stories here.

Hot story..