what am I doing wrong? (be nice in your replies haha)

Nay80

I would guess by default, she was fishing. I did relate to the freeing nature of being naked. I did the same thing most of the time. On the other hand, in our company, she was in the department that could be considered "the police", so who knows.

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

Even for those of us who would still go to the local cruising spot, tech has (likely forever?)  changed  that venue and process

I observed last week that even where there are still active cruising spots, guys at them are using their phone apps with sex going on right in front of them even in the parks. The 1st night I went in Palm Springs their were probably 30 guys in a very small area, with lots of sucking and fucking going on, with half of the guys who weren't actively engaged on their phones. At 1st I thought they were filming the participants and hung back, until I figured out what was going on. There was a huge difference, in that guys on their phones were actually putting their phones away and joining the group action, versus here where if they do decide to hookup either the old or new way most men will insist on taking it somewhere private rather than try to get a group going. 

In LA I visited a couple of parks, that didn't have the group action, so the men on their phones kind of struck me as zombies walking up and down the paths glued to their screens. They were still hooking up and pairing off and I did see a couple of 3 ways, but not the groups that I prefer. I was familiar with both the group sex cruising spots and more one on one type spots going back 35 years so despite being one of the older men in both scenarios I was still able to get some action. So I haven't lost all hope.

I really only struck out completely at one location I went to. I bought a day pass for the All Worlds Maze, there was action, but it was almost exclusively oral which wasn't what I was looking for (I had the same problem at that venue 5 years ago). I also went to a warehouse party, and a CumUnion party that did not have much if any app use at them and a lot of fucking, but the age of the men definitely skewed older.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I observed last week that even where there are still active cruising spots, guys at them are using their phone apps with sex going on right in front of them even in the parks. The 1st night I went in Palm Springs their were probably 30 guys in a very small area, with lots of sucking and fucking going on, with half of the guys who weren't actively engaged on their phones. At 1st I thought they were filming the participants and hung back, until I figured out what was going on. There was a huge difference, in that guys on their phones were actually putting their phones away and joining the group action, versus here where if they do decide to hookup either the old or new way most men will insist on taking it somewhere private rather than try to get a group going. 

In LA I visited a couple of parks, that didn't have the group action, so the men on their phones kind of struck me as zombies walking up and down the paths glued to their screens. They were still hooking up and pairing off and I did see a couple of 3 ways, but not the groups that I prefer. I was familiar with both the group sex cruising spots and more one on one type spots going back 35 years so despite being one of the older men in both scenarios I was still able to get some action. So I haven't lost all hope.iI really only struck out completely at one location I went to. I bought a day pass for the All Worlds Maze, there was action, but it was almost exclusively oral which wasn't what I was looking for (I had the same problem at that venue 5 years ago). I also went to a warehouse party, and a CumUnion party that did not have much if any app use at them and a lot of fucking, but the age of the men definitely skewed older.

i was at All Worlds in May. i went to PS 2-3 times a year prior to Covid. i've stayed at All Worlds (usually) and CCBC. Been awhile since i stayed at CCBC (prior to the pandemic), but had my best on site sex there. Would leave my door ajar at night and lie ass up and had a lot of walk in breed and go. During the day, especially on weekends, the playroom would be wall to wall sex. 

All Worlds? Hit and miss for me, but i may be figuring it out? When they also owned the facility across the street, i found that play room to be very active. Was a lot smaller than the maze, 4 large booths  with large GH's, on big room with couple of sections with sofas and a sling, divided by the "booths," but it was always busy  and i got fucked a lot there... as much as CCBC, more really in the play room, less in my own room.  

AW opens The Maze on weekends, it's closed week days.  When it's open, you have to pay a cover  charge and enter through the lobby. On week days, the lobby isn't even open and you enter through a coded gate. i checked in on a Wednesday and didn't see any staff till Friday, check in was done online and i got a 'key' code to the facility gate and to my room. If i go back to AW, i know better how to work it than i did this last time. If it's a week day, half the PS population is gay and i find anonymous walk in is pretty easy to arrange using apps. We're back to the "numbers" reality. The large gay poplulation increases ones chances, eh? i'd just  give the  gate   code to whoever wanted to fuck, they'd come to the hotel, let them selves in and come to my room with my door ajar, find me naked and ass up  and breed me. i like that   venue   better than just any hotel because it's in a gated, safer? environment? At least, it's at a place where fucking is the expectation, not the random gay guy using the local Motel 6. Though, honestly, i wonder if that would work better in a city like PS?  Come the weekend, no more walk in sex. i had  one  Guy arranged and they had blocked the after hours gate. He went to the lobby and they would not let Him in without paying a cover charge so He left. He was (rightfully) pissed at me... i didn't know, that's how i found out about the after hours  gate being blocked on weekends. 

i  got mixed sex in The Maze. Friday was busy, and i didn't get much. Saturday was a little better. Sunday i got the most (oddly to me?)... especially at the end of the day when everything was winding down. i went to the back room with the large king sized bed and lay ass up and got   some incredible fucking. damn, it was good. Friday and Saturday was a mix of sucking and getting fucked, but i was a little fish in a big pond those days/nights.  Lots of sex going on, just not with me. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

13 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

If it's a week day, half the PS population is gay and i find anonymous walk in is pretty easy to arrange using apps. We're back to the "numbers" reality. The large gay poplulation increases ones chances, eh? 

It definitely helps, but they get men from all over that bring there local customs with them. I ran into a couple of guys at CCBC, that I knew that moved from Portland to Palm Springs. One is a total pig and fits right in. The other is fairly promiscuous by Portland standards, but not Palm Springs standards. He was at CCBC for Saturday night's CumUnion and during the day on the 4th of July and still acting like they do it in Portland. His hesitance and what looks like prudishness to me, seemed pretty comical especially during the day 4th of July, but I'm sure most of the guys feel that way about how I act in a Portland bathhouse. I need to do a "Last Load" post on my 4th of July which took place mostly at CCBC.

I've never actually stayed at the gay resorts, just day passes. As best I could find out there are only 3 left that do day passes at all. CCBC 24/7, All Worlds on weekends, and Canyon Club had a couple days a week but I don't think weekends. Things change, not necessarily in the direction we would prefer.

On 7/9/2023 at 1:00 PM, UKFFBBBtm said:

lot of guys at the sauna hold off playing etc in the hope that the "perfect" guy for them, so they walk around, tease, maybe little play but never commit because they hope that the "perfect" guy is just round the next corner 

I see this mostly at times when sauna is fairly crowded. Often the fewer guys that are there, the less games they play. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2023 at 1:42 PM, Nay80 said:

ok online, on here on bbrt on squirt on twitter i get lots of guys saying they'd fuck me, they all chat and see my pics and say they love my hole and would 100% fuck me etc. yet when i see the same guys at the sauna they totally blank me. i can only assume I'm doing something wrong, body language or something. what are your suggestions?

You're not doing anything wrong, so stop thinking that way. Those who are so quick to want to fuck you, then totally ignore you when they come face to face with you are all mouth, so ignore them, don't change who you are, carry on the way you have always been.