what should i do need help

i been a virgin all my life and in 2021 I was curious and downloaded baado and meet up with and older guy he fucked me raw but he pulled out then after that I meet him one more time but this time he came inside of me, but I asked him if he is poz or not and he said he was not and I never got the fuck flu am scared I have not tested myself cuz am scared for my life don't know what to do am stressing. i only had sex with him I asked him few times and he said he is not poz. any advice

6 hours ago, eskiteet said:

i been a virgin all my life and in 2021 I was curious and downloaded baado and meet up with and older guy he fucked me raw but he pulled out then after that I meet him one more time but this time he came inside of me, but I asked him if he is poz or not and he said he was not and I never got the fuck flu am scared I have not tested myself cuz am scared for my life don't know what to do am stressing. i only had sex with him I asked him few times and he said he is not poz. any advice

There's a lot you don't cover here, so I can only answer with some generalities.

1. You cannot rely on someone's word that he is negative. It could be that he is; it could be that he isn't, but is lying; it could be that he isn't, but doesn't know that yet. And THERE IS NO WAY TO DISTINGUISH those scenarios.

2. You don't mention your age or your location. But I'm assuming you are over the age of majority wherever you live, and I'm assuming you live in a reasonably developed country even if it is experiencing a period shortage. If I'm correct, then:

(A) get yourself tested, not just for HIV, but for any STI's, as soon as possible. Knowing the answer, which is likely "negative on all acounts", will be calming. But even if it turns out you picked up HIV *or* some other STI, they're generally all treatable and some (like gonorrhea or syphilis) can actually be cured.

(B) get information from your testing provider about resources for PrEP in your country/region. If that's not an option - let's say you are still in your late teens or early 20's living at home - then at least do some ground work and find out if there are any emergency clinics that offer PEP.

PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) is a pill taken either daily (as an ongoing preventative) or not long before, and for a few days after, actual sex. PEP, by contrast, is "POST-Exposure Prophylaxis" - it's a pill taken after unprotected sex (often in cases of rape, but also when you have second thoughts about sex you just had. You can't RELY on PEP all the time, but knowing it exists and that, should you end up in this situation again, you can get treated and hopefully stave off infection, should be of some comfort.

And if you live in a region where these things are not readily accessible, I'm sorry. There may be clinics that can discreetly explain options to you, but you may be at the mercy of whatever kind of health care system you have there. (Given the state of US health care, I wouldn't consider that so much a "knock" against it as it is the unfortunate reality.)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

There is absolutely no reason to panic!!!

Modern HIV treatment and prevention practices make it extremely unlikely that a single (or even two or three) encounter(s) will even expose you, let alone infect you. The annual rate of new infections in the entire UK (which is, I think, where you are) is something like 1 man in 10,000 - that's very small.

So, take several deep breaths and say, "wow, I'm adulting, and I'm breaking new ground and doing new fun things, and isn't it great?" and then take several more deep breaths and say
"oh gosh, being an adult is f*cking dangerous, I guess I'd better learn about that and take my risks responsibly!" This isn't the first time you've risked death or nasty consequences - you do that every time you cross the street. You can handle this.

And then go back and read @BootmanLA's excellent advice, and get tested, and get your shots, and get on PrEP, and go out and have a lot more fun!

• Upvote 1

Maybe it's not a kind thing to say, but I read in a class of mine at Concordia University here in Montreal, that the early trials in triple therapy involved extreme reactions to the meds, like diarrhoea and vomiting for hours, until the scientists got the dosage right. I hope people get on Prep as soon as they make the informed decision to bareback. I would hate that the people taking part in the medical trials, and suffering long term effects such as buffalo humps didn't do this for nothing, because the meds exist, PLEASE  avail yourself of them. 

• Thanks 1