Anon Guys or Pals

barefucker44

Barebackin with anon guys or pals  

108 members have voted

1. 1. I know this is a stupid poll, but if you could only have bareback sex for the next year with anon guys or a set of pals you have had sex with before, which group would you choose?

• Anon guys only for the next year.
    • Pals I know only for the next year.

On 7/14/2023 at 10:28 PM, barefucker44 said:

I know this is a stupid poll, but if you could only have bareback sex for the next year with anon guys or a set of pals you have had sex with before, which group would you choose?

Well, I'm glad I don't have to choose, but if asked, it would be anonymous raw sex. 

• Piggy 1

i'm in the minority that picked the tortoise over the hare 😜

i only have FBs that are good at fucking. if he's crap in bed he doesn't get a second ride.

so... a year of solid dependably good sex vs a crap shoot of unknowns that history tells me will be 10% great, 30% eh that was ok, and 60% omg do they really have no idea how bad they are at sex? i'm stickin w the regular paycheck. tom, dick and harry may not be new but at least i know they're good. 

• Like 1

There's just something special about jumping into the car and driving over to Slammer ... one never knows which Hole is going to be full - ready and waiting for more loads, how busy the orgy room is, how hot the bottoms are in the darkroom .... it's the whole experience of heading out to Breed with other guys just like me.  Fuckbuds are fine - nothing against them at all.  That said .................

Anonymous rules !!!

• Like 2