Straight?? Gay Bottom??

Bbbottompiggy

I am a 52-year-old  straight married men of 30 years with two older children. Over the last few years, I have found myself wanting to suck cock and to be bred by guys on a consistent basis. I love my own cum and I find going to gay websites And performing on WebCam for other guys exhilarating, and it really gets me off. A lot of the gay dating sites. I get a lot of attention on because I create great profile photos of me, fully naked with face, sometimes even in girly lingerie, which they all seem to enjoy I actually enjoy  Meeting and web camming with other guys to help get them off and dream of being spit, roasted and fucked daily by these guys. I still have sex with my wife just not much, but I just enjoy the thought of being a gay fag cumpig sissy slut  what does all mean? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 7/17/2023 at 1:50 PM, Bbbottompiggy said:

I am a 52-year-old  straight married men of 30 years with two older children. Over the last few years, I have found myself wanting to suck cock and to be bred by guys on a consistent basis. ... and dream of being spit, roasted and fucked daily by these guys. I still have sex with my wife just not much, but I just enjoy the thought of being a gay fag cumpig sissy slut  what does all mean? 

It means you are not as "straight" as you thought you were. It may help to know that "straight" and "gay" are arbitrary classifications based on something far more complex (what we get off of, which is different for every person on the planet). There's plenty of discussion of this topic here on the Forum, mostly in the General Discussion area or in the "Making the Decision to Bareback" section of the Health forum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You state that you enjoy the thought of being a “gay fag cumpig sissy slut” and that you are sufficiently clued in to what excites men that you’re able to create high quality profile photos of yourself. You get it enough that you’re performing on cam, and have given yourself the username ‘Bbbottompiggy’, meaning that you understand what barebacking is, what being a bottom is, and what constitutes piggy behavior - and associate with it enough to name yourself for it.

I think you already know perfectly well what it all means, and any confusion or uncertainty is nothing more than self-deception.

• Upvote 1

It's common among older generation to hide their sexual feelings back then, now people are more open about sexuality and gender identities. I guess you are bisexual. 

For the first 10 years or so of myself acting on my desire to suck another guys cock, I was lying to myself about not being gay. Once I let myself be fucked, I knew that I enjoyed it so much that I just became a bottom cumslut. 48 years of lying to myself and now I know that I’m a bottom that can not get enough.

• Upvote 1