Caring about cumming?

Dirtysouth

As a cum slut bottom i'm after as many loads in my hole as possible. One after the other, from different guys. Sure, i'll wank my cock, and the top will wank my cock.... but i hardly ever come. Sometimes i'm not even hard.. my arse is just being used.

If on the rare occasion i'm so aroused I just MUST shoot my seed, i ensure i'm in the right frame of mine to keep on going AFTER i've cum.... so many bottoms once they've shot their load have to stop.

Being a cum dump bottom is about taking seed in your hole, not about getting off.. that comes later.

I want the top, each top to enjoy his experience of breeding me, and to shoot his load as deep into me as he can get.... if i dont cum, its no big deal.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..... I hooked up with this guy the other day and before I could even get off the bed and into my clothes, he was texting other tops for more cum. now thats disrespectful

Not at all... it's a sign of a true cum dump. I've been getting bred, a guy balls deep in me and been on the phone to a guy whos called me asking to unload into me. You should be honoured to be fucking a guy so devoted to taking spunk from any top who wants to unload in him. We're few and far between... many guys who profess to be cum dumps still are hung up on what the top looks like... TRUE cum dumps are a minority.

I've been getting bred, a guy balls deep in me and been on the phone to a guy whos called me asking to unload into me. You should be honoured to be fucking a guy so devoted to taking spunk from any top who wants to unload in him.

Absolutely agree. When I want to get fucked, I want to get FUCKED. And I want as many loads as I can get, from as many random guys as I can get.

When I top, I'm just there to use the bottom for my pleasure and I'm totally done after I cum and eat his ass. If anything, I'm typically up for pimping a bottom's ass out to as many tops as I can find. It's hot for a bottom to be on BBRT or texting some guy while I'm pounding him! A few times I've even called a buddy to come over while I've been breeding a hot hole.

Guest slobbvers
I also like a bottom that gets hard. you know why? because when the bottom plays with their clit while Im poking them in the ass, their ass contracts around my cock. A. I dont like a bottom to be in noticeable pain, its distracting. B. I want my bottoms to enjoy what Im doing to them. C. like I said previously, get me off first and I'll work on you to get you to cum if thats what you want. If you dont want to cum then thats cool....... I hooked up with this guy the other day and before I could even get off the bed and into my clothes, he was texting other tops for more cum. now thats disrespectful

I agree. Don't want to inflict pain. If bttm wants help I will help. If not that's ok. Bttms have the decency to let the top leave first. Y'know, common courtesy.

Not at all... it's a sign of a true cum dump. I've been getting bred, a guy balls deep in me and been on the phone to a guy whos called me asking to unload into me. You should be honoured to be fucking a guy so devoted to taking spunk from any top who wants to unload in him. We're few and far between... many guys who profess to be cum dumps still are hung up on what the top looks like... TRUE cum dumps are a minority.

You are right, buddy. not enough guys like that. I actually get hard again when I see a cumslut doing that, calling other guys when I am about to leave. I love going with my bf or with a very close fuckbuddy to the baths and watch them take loads

Depends on the person you are with. There are lots of guys who get off on making you cum, and having themselves cum is not their top priority. For lots of guys, there is a great deal of enjoyment in the process, and not just the destination/final act of orgasm.

Think you just need to learn to read the situation, as some times the other guy will want to cum (and I dont think he should be looked down on for that). Other times, he's happy to take a load and leave it at that.

For me, cumming isn't always the most important thing - the other night I had a 6hr play session with 3 other guys, none of us came - but we all had a very satisfying evening :) (more fisting/ass play/toys, very little fucking or oral).

I'm a very versatile guy though, and think that mutual enjoyment/pleasure by everyone is important. But, what brings people pleasure can be different. You can be physically getting off (cumming, fucking, enjoying being fucked, body contact, etc), or mentally getting off (submitting/dominating, doing something taboo, role play, etc) or any combination of the two.

I know when I'm bottoming, I've started to wear jock-straps that restrict access to my cock - getting fucked/fisted makes me rock hard - and I'd get into a bad habit of not being able to keep my hands off of myself. I'd then get too focused on my cock, not the sensations in my ass - cum too fast, and need a break/end things sooner than I'd like.

Since I've started wearing jock-straps/etc while bottoming - my endurance lasts MUCH longer, and I'm much more focused on what's going on in my ass - and if I can go for a few hours of pleasure without touching my cock/cuming but enjoying what's going on in my ass vs cumming in 30mins and wraping things up, I'll go for the prolonged pleasure :)

Edited by tin

Dirtysouth, you mentioned you are kinda new to this scene, and might be reverting to past habits and expectations of sex with women. Gay men are very different.

First, there is the 'law of supply and demand'. For every woman willing to put out on a first date (and that probably includes dinner, if not drinks or some level of committment), there are probably ten guys who want to get into her pants. Straight guys unfortunately encounter the need to show appreciation for the girl's affections, or at the very least concern for her mutual pleasure. The reality for gay guys is that for every bottom, there are ten 'versatile' guys who they can potentially convince to fuck them - if they reciprocate. There might be a 25:1 ratio of true tops. And possibly 50+:1 straight tops like yourself. The tables are turned, and the bottom is in the position of needing to make himself worthwhile to YOUR time.

Where a chick might come to expect reciprocation (or possibly even jewelry, lol), it is now in YOUR favor when using a sub guy. There's nothing out of the ordinary for your sub to expect a slap across the face or being pushed to the floor to lick clean your boots when he's done servicing you. I think you'll find that, in the same awkward moment where you are wondering if you need to return the favor, you can simply look down on him with an icy stare and say "well, aren't you gonna thank me?" and he will instantly find some creative or amusing way to show you his gratitude.

Another difference you should be aware of is the fundamental difference in anatomy. Arguably, women need SOMEthing to pleasure themselves with, a hard cock or a dildo, or a romantic fantasy. Bottom men are BUILT to enjoy sucking dick and getting fucked. Getting off afterwards is like a double pleasure, so they definitely have the advantage if you reciprocate. Even if they are left uncummed after you are finished shooting your load, they are in the same level of satisfaction you are. If they REALLY need to shoot their own load later, all they need is a hand and some spit, and the mental images you already provided by using them. Again, there is NO need to feel sorry for not getting them off, in the end they will still be getting more out of this than you are.

Lastly, there is a big gap in mental space. Women, in general, tend to think on reciprocal terms. It is rare that they will let you fuck them simply because they are being generous. They are looking to get something out of it, whether that be mutual pleasure, a committment, or future rewards. Gay bottoms know somewhere in their psyche that they are physically capable of being a top too. They know that they could be using their dick for sexual satisfaction, but are instead choosing (at least for the moment) to enjoy the pleasure of having their mouth or ass used instead. In fact, there is an intense eroticism in *BEING USED*. This will vary from person to person. Some may sheepishly ask "what about me?" while you are pulling your pants back up, but will be fully accustomed to any dismissive answer you may give. Others will simply take the situation in stride as not out of the ordinary. Others, as have posted here, will actually either be inconvenienced if you try to get them off, or will have their entire fantasy ruined by the gesture.

Of course, just to round out the spectrum, you may encounter a sub hole that does indicate the desire for reciprocation. At that point, the choice is entirely yours. You can forcefully tell him "no way", or apologetically say "sorry, I don't think so", or even go so far as to kick his hand away from his crotch if he tries to jerk off while blowing you. The worst that can happen is that he asks you to leave, and you find another hole 30 seconds later.

But DO remember that gay guys like to talk and share notes. That first time that you cave in and return the favor, it will take less than a day for 20 of his friends to classify you as a versatile or a closet case, and you will lose that 'STR8 TOP' classification that puts you at the absolute top of the pecking order. You certainly wouldn't be shamed for it, but why do anything that even slightly inhibits your aura of absolute perfection?

Just for fun, if you are having any difficulty in adjusting to the difference in rules that sub guys go by, you can always do an internet post looking for guys trained to remain flaccid while servicing. Or announce at some point during the encounter that you want him to "show you some appreciation for the fact that he's not allowed to cum". And as always my favorite, look for guys who are locked in a chastity device and are physically unable to cum or get hard or enjoy any physical encounter other than being penetrated. Do a web search for 'male chastity' and you're guaranteed to find my profile eventually, lol.

When I am being penetrated, the pleasure is so intense it makes cumming unimportant. When I cum, the pleasrue lasts a few seconds. When I am being penetrated, the pleasure goes on and on and on, then when the top cums, it really is the ultimate pleasure. So, I prefer a very aggressive top who only cares about his pleasure.

Agree with previous posts! When I get fucked I only focus on the anal pleasure my top is giving me and to properly satisfy his needs. Of course I could wank myself sometimes, but I would cum only later on, once I've taken the load rewarding me :) After all, differently from women, being a bottom means you REALLY feel you WANT to be the passive part in the intercourse (but actively partecipating!), while women are bound to be by nature. That makes things slightly different. So no worries about our pleaure! It's always clear if we are satisfied when you look at us ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the time I don´t cum when being fucked. It´s not important to me. I´m hard most of the time, but cumming is not important to me. What is important is feeling my top taking his pleasure and unloading inside my pussy. That makes me feel so good. That vibrating feeling is awesome. Then if I can make my man hard again, which often happens, I want him to unload one more time and breed me again, and then I just may come. But still it is not important to me. I take my pleasure from making my top happy.

My lover in Chicago always wanted me to cum while he was in me.It helped him shoot a big load.I just like it when after I'm through taking loads,I lay there in the afterglow and get off.Really ,when I bottom,I only care if the top shoots in me,that's satisfaction enough for me.

• 3 months later...

As a selfish bastard, one of the benefits of fucking a dude instead of a chick is that they don't (usuall) expect reciprocation. Although I had one young FB who came every time from being fucked and that was cool ... loved how his strong rubgy-playing ass would spasm around my cock when he came.

• 2 weeks later...

As a bottom I don't often experience a top wanting me to cum. Most times, once the guy shoots he just pumps for a few more seconds, pulls out and leaves the room. More than 99% of the guys are not concerned because I haven't cum, and that's OK with me. None of my fuck buddies expect any reciprocation either. But I prefer having sex at the baths where I can focus on the next horny guy to come into my room.