Pozzing the Grindr Hookup

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/20/2023 at 9:39 PM, Uncut300 said:

This story is completely fiction. Writing it in my phone so excuse any grammar errors. 

Part 1

I had landed in Chicago and went straight to check into my hotel. I had a week full of meetings that I still needed to still do some prep work. But I knew I couldn’t concentrate on that till after I ate and indulged in some raw hole. 

The best part of traveling so much for work was the number of hot guys I could fuck. I am in my early 30s, 6’1 tall, 180lbs of sculpted muscle with 6 pack abs, blue eyes, and light brown hair.  That alone made finding hole easy. But my 8 in thick meat always sealed the deal. 

I walked to a local restaurant I had visited before near my hotel and after ordering some wine and my meal opened up Grindr. 

My profile always exploded with messages when I opened it in a new city. My pics were of my ripped body so that grabbed the attention of all the guys. Though one thing in my profile was almost always over looked - I didn’t have my status listed. That’s because I was poz and toxic and loved depositing it in neg holes. Willing one or ones that didn’t know. 

It was easy, 50% of the time status was never discussed, 25% was chasers, and 25% were guys that has no clue. I loved those in the last category the best. Especially if they were not on prep. 

As I ate I chatted with several profiles. Weeding through those that didn’t interest me, or those that seemed flakey, or the bots. About half way through my meal I had a blank profile 1000ft away hit me up. He had sent a hi message followed by a nice juicy ass pic. 

We started talking and I learned he was 20, 5’7, 115lbs, ginger with 4 in dick. He was a bottom and only ever been fucked a few times. As we talked he said he wanted to be finally used by a hung daddy. I said I could help with that.

We went into further detail and line out what we wanted and limits. I was going to meet him at his apartment since it was near by and his roommates were out. He wanted me to come in to him find him knees and go from there. 

My dick was clubbed at this idea. The pics he sent of his hot hole, hot twink body, and sexy face had given me a semi. 

The biggest turn on is he had said he was neg but not on prep yet. that made me fully hard. He would only agree to raw if I was “clean”. I said I was and he didn’t ask any follow questions. I love those stupid bottoms that take your word for status. 

I paid for my meal after he sent his address. As I walked out toward his place my dick throbbed. It was ready to stealth poz up some raw twink boy hole. 

Part 2 coming soon. 

Fuck this is epic!

On 7/21/2023 at 2:43 PM, Uncut300 said:

Thank you for all the positive feedback. Hope you continue to enjoy the story.

Chapter 2

I walked the short distance to his apartment. It was just your average 3 story apartment building. I climbed the stairs to the second level and entered the door that was left open a crack.

There on his knees looking up at me was the angelic face on that sweet twink. He was completely naked as instructed. I walked up to him slowly and bent over. Took his chin in my hand and kissed him hard! My day old beard rubbing against his alabaster skin. 

I pulled away from his now plump lips. The haze in his eyes told me he was already hooked. “Your going to be a good boy for daddy and do as I say?”

”Yes daddy!” He said in an unexpectedly deep voice that made my dick jump. 

“Good boy! Open your mouth so daddy can throat fuck you!”

Good ginger did as he was told as I unzipped my pants and pulled out my semi hard dick. I put the head in his mouth as we made eye contact. “I will be easy at first boy, but you will be face fucked. If you use teeth I will slap you!”

Ginner nodded in understanding. I started slow and shallow. His warm mouth getting me fully hard. My toxic precum leaking into his mouth. After a few minutes I started to go deeper and faster. He was a good cock sucker and knew how to keep his teeth shielded. 

As I started to throat fuck him balls deep my sweet ginner started to make those perfect gagging sounds. His face turning red. Spit starting to run down his chin. I was precumming so much charged cum down his throat. 

After about 20 mins of face fucking his twink throat I was ready for that raw neg hole. I pulled my dick from his throat, picked him up with out a word, and dropped him over the back of the near by sofa with his ass in the air. The perfect height to drill him in. 

I slapped and squeezed his bubble butt a few times. “Such a hot bubble butt boy!”

”Thank you daddy!”

I got on my knees and started to kiss his hole and taint. Short light red hair dusted his crack. As I started to eat his hole a deep moan broke the from his throat. 

I continued to eat that hot tight hole. I could tell it had very little use. I spit on his hole then sucked on two of my fingers. I worked those fingers into his tight hole. I could tell it was near virgin. My poz dick jumped at knowing that meant he would tear. I made sure to search the insides of hos neg hole as I fingered and stretched him.

His deep moans and whimpers were the only noise in the house. “You ready to take daddy’s dick boy?”

”Yes, sir! My hole is craving it! You are neg right daddy?”

“Good boy, yes daddy is clean. I will fuck you gentle at first. Then harder. Once we start I won’t stop till I nut in you. You agreeing to that boy?” 

“Yes daddy!”

As the words left his mouth I pushed the head of my dripping poz dick into his tight pink hole. Causing him to gasp for breath. I let it sit there for a minute. My poison precum drip into his hole. Then slowly started to inch all  8 fat inches of my dick into his raw neg twink hole. In 5 mins I was in him and he had stretch just enough to accommodate my massive toll. 

It was time. I hit high gear and started to pound his raw neg non prep hole. He tried to run from me but I put my hand in his back and pushed him back into the arch over the sofa. He was crying, moaning, and begging for more and to be gentler in a garble of words. 

I knew his neg twink hole was tearing with each strong thrust. His tight hole was starting to give. I knew there would be plenty of points for my highly toxic cum to seep in. 

As I continued my onslaught his moans came loader and his crying stopped. He started begging over and over for me to keep fucking him. I loved when they embraced their inner pig. I knew this fuck would show this boy he was meant to be a cum dump. 

I had been plowing his hole for about 15 mins when I felt my balls tighten.  I knew it was going to be a big load as I had not cum in 3 days. “You ready for daddy’s load in your ass?”

”Please pull out daddy! I have never been came in before”

”No you agreed before we started. Tell me you want my babies in you now boy!”

“Yes, daddy, please impregnate me!”

I grunted as I felt my first big shot of charged cum flood his freshly fuck and torn hole. Stupid twink had no clue what I was knocking him up with. Five more shots of seed were planted in his ass balls deep. 

I pulled out form his hole and saw blood on my softening dick. I pulled up my pants and slapped him on the ass. “Good boy, if your lucky I will cum load you again.” 

I didn’t give him time to respond. I walked out of the apartment and went straight to my hotel a few blocks away. I went to my room and stripped and took a shower. I jerked a second load out in the shower as I replayed the scene in my head. I came so hard knowing that I just changed that neg sluts life forever. 

My phone had several notifications on it Grindr, but I ignored them. I sat at the desk and started to do my work. It was so much easier to concentrate with a full belly and empty balls. All thanks to the stupid Grindr twink.

Stay tuned for Part 3. 

You had a full belly, empty nuts & you filled his belly with your babies too.

• 2 weeks later...